“Calm, relaxing atmosphere. Great food that won't break the bank!”

Antonio's Italian Grill & Seafood
Ranked #34 of 176 Restaurants in Baytown
Cuisines: Italian
Channelview, Texas
“Calm, relaxing atmosphere. Great food that won't break the bank!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Antonio's Trio-lasagna, chicken Parmesan, fettuccini Alfredo with carrots and broccoli added....Great! Fresh, soft, flavorful complementary bread with oil and herbs-the best! Italian Cream Cake--wonderful!!!

• Visited September 2013

Houston, Texas, United States
“Best!!! I love this place must try!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

To night I was not able to dine in so I called my order in late they where great, took my order and opened the door for my husband to pick it up the food the BEST as always thanks guys you made my weekend when you want great Italian food this is the place and prices are reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Excellant food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stopped in for dinner, the smell of fresh bread was wonderful. Service was good. The fresh bread at the table was great, warm and soft. I had lasagne, it was very tasty. I would recommend stopping here for a meal.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good service and tasty food! To start, you get warm bread with olive oil and herbs for dipping, then family style salad while you wait for your entree. Lots of great pasta dishes, lasagna is delicious, pizza for the kids, lunch specials offer smaller portions and smaller price. The portions are pretty generous, so I recommend go at lunch or plan to share or bring it home. We go here often, very consistent with food and service, even had large birthday dinners here and they are very accommodating. Highly recommend this restaurant .

• Visited February 2013
Texas
“Business Lunch”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I attended a seminar in Baytown yesterday, and the host company took a group to lunch at Antonio's. There were about 12 or 14 of us, and they seated us in a separate room. Service was quick and polished. Our waitress had no problems taking care of the table. I had Rosemary chicken with fresh tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms. Most entrees on the extensive menu were less than $10, and everyone said their food was excellent.

• Visited February 2013