“Good food and service!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Good for: Special occasions
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Enjoyed dinner here recently. Food and service were very good. Atmosphere is nice and location is convenient.

There are newer reviews for Carino's Italian-Baytown

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was in Baytown for work and this was very close to my hotel. I ordered takeout and it was ready relatively quickly. Everything was packed very nicely which I appreciated. I got the Chicken Masala and the Italian wedge salad. I felt the price was ok for the setting. The chicken masala was just ok.. Not bad at all, but probably wouldn't order it again. The italian wedge salad was amazingly delicious! All the flavors combined wonderfully.. Next time I think I'll just order two of them and call it a night!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We arrived just before 4:00 and were offered the lunch menu. Everything was very nice. Four servings of bread, nice pasta dishes. Mine was spicy with the heat in the background, it kind of sneaks up on you. Excellent service, highly recommended.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I built my own pizza with onions, black olives, artichoke, sausage and mushrooms. It was delicious! A great meal and great service. Our waiter, Cody, did a perfect job of providing service!

1  Thank jbretlamb
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Everything was excellent. Our waiter was very attentive, courteous and quick. He checked on us to see if we needed anything at least 6 times. The manager even came by to see if we were enjoying our meal. Food was very good. Overall, an A+ experience and more than we were hoping for.