“Awesome!”
Review of The Little Bavarian - CLOSED

The Little Bavarian
Cuisines: German
Description: Hello I have been to many "German Restaurants" in the country and in the Houston Area, but this place was by far the most authentic place ever! They also have sell a variety of German groceries and german cold cuts deli meats. This place is awesome!! Everything in there is 100% german products! The owner and the entire staff is German (and they all speak the language:-) I was stationed in Germany with the army and know how german food should taste, and at this place I thought Im back in Germany! Their food is great!!!!!!!!! Check out their reviews on http://www.superpages.com/bp/Baytown-TX/The-Little-Bavarian-German-Groceries-and-Deli-L2218703921.htm I highly recommend this Restaurant/Deli/ Grocery Store to everyone!!!
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

It was nice to find a German restaurant in Baytown when we moved back home. Wonderful people! We love everything about this place! This truly is a hidden gem!

3 Thank mom2julie

Baytown, Texas
“AWESOME PLACE!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Went there with my wife and kids to try german food for the first time. I have to say it was really great! I ate the Hunter Schnizel and it was to die for delicious. The service was also outstanding, and the staff very friendly. Everybody who works there is german. If you like german food products , you can also shop groceries imported from Germany. I loved their chocolates. Great Great Experience! BACK SOON!

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank Troy B
“Best Wiener Schnitzel!”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I go there twice a week, and the food is always delicious! My favorite dish is the "Wiener Schnitzel" with german potato salad and red cabbage! Yummy

7 Thank yukon45
“Thank You For This Great Place!”
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Just found out about this place over the weekkend, and just had to check it out since I love german foodso much! First I really thought, ok this will be another one of them self called "Authentic German Restaurants" and when you there it's nothing like the real deal! Well, I was so wrong! The people who work there are actually from Germany!:-) The food was delicious. If you like german food, this is the #1 place to go! I will be back next week.

6 Thank texassun41
“Thank You For This Great Place!”
Reviewed May 23, 2011