“Best Wiener Schnitzel!”
Review of The Little Bavarian - CLOSED

The Little Bavarian
Cuisines: German, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Description: Hello I have been to many "German Restaurants" in the country and in the Houston Area, but this place was by far the most authentic place ever! They also have sell a variety of German groceries and german cold cuts deli meats. This place is awesome!! Everything in there is 100% german products! The owner and the entire staff is German (and they all speak the language:-) I was stationed in Germany with the army and know how german food should taste, and at this place I thought Im back in Germany! Their food is great!!!!!!!!! Check out their reviews on http://www.superpages.com/bp/Baytown-TX/The-Little-Bavarian-German-Groceries-and-Deli-L2218703921.htm I highly recommend this Restaurant/Deli/ Grocery Store to everyone!!!
“Best Wiener Schnitzel!”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I go there twice a week, and the food is always delicious! My favorite dish is the "Wiener Schnitzel" with german potato salad and red cabbage! Yummy

7 Thank yukon45

“Thank You For This Great Place!”
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Just found out about this place over the weekkend, and just had to check it out since I love german foodso much! First I really thought, ok this will be another one of them self called "Authentic German Restaurants" and when you there it's nothing like the real deal! Well, I was so wrong! The people who work there are actually from Germany!:-) The food was delicious. If you like german food, this is the #1 place to go! I will be back next week.

6 Thank texassun41
“Thank You For This Great Place!”
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Recommend to EVERYONE

3 Thank Tyler2hills
“Simply Wonderful!”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Great authentic german food! Little pricy but worth it! The portions are very generous! I loved the atmosphere at this place! The staff was very very friendly! I live almost 2 hours away from this place but can't wait to visit again! Check for yourself, if you love german food, thats the right place to go to!

3 Thank Silver41