“Excellent!”

SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Baytown
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very nice hotel, rooms are clean, large and well decorated. Little bottles of water in the room and free cookies at the front desk. May be small things but they are much appreciated. Eman, the bartender, is very nice and you can tell that she likes people. Very cordial (and she makes good drinks, too!!!)
The young ladies at the front desk (forgive me I cannot remember their names right now) were bright and cheerful and always smiling.

Room Tip: I choose third floor because it seems quieter for me. Not really much off a view simply because of i...
1  Thank Mark M
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Mark M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. We're pleased you found the hotel "clean, large and well decorated". We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our A2Z Lounge Bartender, Eman and our "bright and cheerful" front desk staff.

We look forward to being your "home away from home" during your next trip to Baytown.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have stayed twice for business. I know Baytown and this is by far the BEST hotel. Check in with ease - GREAT RATES for Houston area, PLUSH Beds and very nice rooms. The bathroom and shower area are two separate rooms. Nice couch in sitting area with Microwave, mini fridge, desk for laptop. The only small nit in the room - the TV volume was not consistent. Some channels were louder than others and some channels were fuzzy. Not sure if this is a cable issue? Not enough to keep me away at all. There is a small bar in the lobby which makes it nice if you do not feel like going out for drinks or dinner. They serve burgers, etc. and Happy Hour 5-7. Indoor pool and small gym with cardio machines. You can walk next door to Cracker Barrel or the pharmacy and a gas station on the corner if you need drinks, etc. Walmart is about 5 mins. away. BREAKFAST BUFFET IS WONDERFUL! Eggs, sausage, breads, oatmeal, yogurt, juices, milks, coffee and fruit. Bottled water is complimentary at front desk.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Texas Roadtripper,

Thank you for providing such a enthusiastic review of our hotel. It's wonderful to hear that you were able to enjoy our many amenities, including our indoor heated pool, spacious fitness center and the A2Z Lounge/Sports Bar. We'll pass along your compliments to our staff on our NEW Breakfast - our guests love the variety of offerings. We appreciate you saying that the SpringHill Suites Houston/Baytown is "by far the BEST hotel in Baytown"....and we'd have to agree.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and never a bad surprise. Rooms are clean and well laid out, the staff is very friendly, and always available, and the free cookies are great. Every once in while I receive a basket of goodies or coupons for free drinks. I don’t expect these but it is always a pleasure to receive.

2  Thank peterchunt
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear peterchunt,

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay. It's wonderful to hear that over the course of your many stays with our hotel, that you've found the rooms "clean and well laid out" and staff "very friendly". We appreciate your loyalty and we'll be sure to have fresh-baked cookies ready for your next stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very good hotel for both business and leisure. From the time you walk into the hotel you are greeted by the friendly front desk staff. Both Ashley and Betsy have been very accommodating. The bartender Eman makes excellent drinks, I recommend you try the drink called “promiscuous”. Nice and comfortable spacious rooms and bathrooms with various amenities. The Staff is extremely friendly and helpful, generous breakfast buffet. I would like to take this opportunity the thank the following individuals for helping making my stay memorable. Chris, Yvette, Jameal, Lisa, GiGi, and Cynthia. If you are looking for a hotel that’s like a home away from home I recommend you stay here!

KEWS

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Ken S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments on our comfortable, spacious rooms and bathroom" and "friendly front desk staff" and your individual compliments to Ashley, Betsy, Eman, Yvette, Jameal, Lisa, Gigi, Cynthia.

It's always a pleasure hosting extended-stay guests working on projects in Baytown, and we're glad our hotel felt like "a home away from home" to you.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This hotel is wonderful. I stayed for 2 nights and had breakfast both days. The rooms are really gorgeous and the staff was wonderful. I did about a 3 hour early check-in and while some hotels get an attitude about that, the front desk ladies at this hotel were absolutely great about it and went out of their way to accommodate me. I would not hesitate to stay here again and as a matter of fact, I would look forward to staying there. I will be back in town in August or September and will need to be closer to Houston but I like this hotel so much that I plan on staying back at this hotel and drive the extra distance into Houston. This alone should tell anyone how exceptional this hotel is. I have stayed in quite a few Springhill Suites as I travel a lot on business, this is by far the best of them all. I quite often stay at Westin hotels which are considered some of the best. THIS Springhill Suites is quite comparable to the 5 star Westins that I have stayed in. I LOVE the decor of this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Lilli A,

Wow! Thanks for writing such a glowing recommendation of our property. We're glad you found our staff "wonderful" , hotel "exceptional" and "loved the decor". We're looking forwardto seeing you again in August or September - and are pleased you feel it's worth the extra distance into Houston to stay with us. We love hearing you feel we're comparable to a 5-Star hotel; our team constantly strives to provide extraordinary service to our guests and it's wonderful to hear when they've succeeded.

Thanks again and we'll see you soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was the perfect family get together for memorial weekend at this hotel. The staff were so friendly and polite. The rooms were very spacious and clean and the indoor pool and exercise room are great. Breakfast was the best. Lots to choose from. Had a couple of ritas in the bar that were the bomb. The bartendress Eman was so nice and attentive. I really enjoyed everything about this hotel. There is also a desk clerk Ashley who went out of her way to be more than helpful. Most definitely will be making this my destination location.

Room Tip: They do have rooms with tubs. Make sure to request.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen J
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Karen J,

It's wonderful that we were able to help your family celebrate Memorial Day weekend. We're pleased you found our staff "friendly and polite", rooms "spacious and clean" and breakfast "the best". We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our bartenderess, Eman and front desk cleark, Ashley. They love their jobs and will get a kick out of hearing their names were mentioned.

Thanks for making our hotel your "destination location". We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our group had a block of 40 rooms and everyone was very pleased with the amenities and the outstanding staff there. Lot's of parking, full service bar and very clean rooms. I stayed there twice in the past two months and have nothing but positive things to say. Jameal worked very hard to keep us updated on room availability and everything went smooth.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank mlee129
Chris C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Mlee129,

Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel. We think we're the " Best Hotel in Baytown" too. It was a pleasure serving as the host hotel for Camaro5 Fest - our staff really enjoyed all of your guests. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to our team on the "full service bar", "very clean rooms" and "outstanding staff".

We look foward to hosting your group again!

Always,