“Very good service and good facilities”

Candlewood Suites Baytown
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Baytown
Sydney, Australia
“Very good service and good facilities”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for past 5 months..this is a great place to stay long term /short term..good facilities and very friendly and caring staff..Right from the front desk to the Management staff..all are very friendly and helpful..I would definitely recommend this hotel..

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jayakumar N
CandlewoodBaytown, Manager at Candlewood Suites Baytown, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. As always we strive to provide our long term guests with a "home away from home" experience. We enjoyed meeting you and your family and wish you the best in the future. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Texas
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I had initially wanted to stay at a different hotel but it was sold out due to a convention in town. So I decided to stay at the Candlewood Suites even though it was just for one night...wow! what a surprise. The room was kind of small (but adequate enough for me). Extremely clean, wood floors in the kitchen area and didn't have the "hotel" smell. It looked pretty new - though not sure how long the hotel has been around. The front desk staff was amazing - I checked in at 11 am and though my room wasn't ready, she was really pleasant. The evening staff was no different and the next morning as well. Keep up the good work Candlewood!

Room Tip: I saw a tip on trip advisor to request the 3rd floor which I did and I liked it.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SafariTexas
Baytown, Texas
Reviewed January 18, 2012

i loved staying at this hotel it was GREAT. the hotel staff was very nice especially yhe front desk workers. the hotel was very clean and well kept. i would reccomened this hotel to anyone that loves to still feel at home even though they are not!

Room Tip: Ii really like the third floor
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank deshawn_12
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My stay here was wonderful, the ladies at the front desk very polite and kind, the rooms was up to standard, and never had a problem while my visit, great location surrounding by Restaurant and the mall down is right down the street.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pierre m
denver
Reviewed September 13, 2010

The room or “suite” as it is referred to is very small, probably less than 150 square feet. The worst part of the stay was that the air conditioner was programmed to shut off when there is no movement in the room – i.e. when you’re sleeping or sitting. Overall, I would rate the Candlewood Suites in Baytown, TX as one of the smallest, least nice and least comfortable hotels I have stayed at. As is common these days, althought internet is advertised, the connection speed is worse than dialup. A total ripoff. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank ponderosa1
CWSuitesbayotwn, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Baytown, responded to this review, September 16, 2010
I was disappointed to read your review. I appreciate your comments. We are currently working to increase the speed of our internet to better serve our guests. I am sorry you found the suite to be small, it is actually 350 square feet, which is larger than an average hotel room. I hope that next time you are in Baytown, you will give us another chance to earn your business. please feel free to call me at 281-421-2300 to discuss further.

Thanks,