“Our stay”

WoodSpring Suites Houston Baytown
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Baytown
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We think the stuff and mangement are a cut above the rest. We have really been pleased with how easy our stay has been. Management has been more then expected. We will continue to use this property now and in future.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pamela W

Reviewed June 10, 2014

While the hotel staff were friendly and professional, the overall feel to the place was scary. I did not realize that the hotel is under very tight security. The lobby is on lock down, does not have an ATM, no "business center" with internet access, no pool, and you are required to fill out a lengthy "contract/lease" agreement when you check in. What the hotel does offer is very clean rooms, also offers to sell you a coffee maker or dishes if you need them. The Value Place is very clean and comfortable and again an extremely top-notch staff. L. Thomas, Poughkeepsie NY

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lizbeth T
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I just completed one year of staying at the Value Place in Baytown, TX. The Staff are very professional and were very sensitive to my problems or needs. My Room was very clean and well kept. The Maids did an exceptional job of cleaning my room thoroughly. Security is top notch with cameras in the hallways and outside. The outside is very well lit. I would say to anyone that if you are in need of an extended stay room, you can't beat Value Place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I recently stayed at Value Place with some of my other employees. It was very affordable and the rooms were extremely clean. A lot better than what I expected for the price. The manager and head over safety were extremely friendly and helpful. Our company is doing a lot of business in Houston. We will definitely be coming back!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a gym at this facility... that's why I rated it "terrible".
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I was working in the Baytown area from Late December 2013 to the middle of May 2014 and stayed here the entire time. Excellent ground floor room and very clean. I want to thank the staff including Jermaine, Joe, Simon, Kim and Yolanda for making the stay extra nice. It was clean, quiet, and reasonably priced. Just as I was leaving they replaced all the mattresses and are in the process of hooking up a new Wi-Fi system so it will be even better now. Excellent location. This was my third stay in a Value Place around the US and the Baytown location lived up to and exceeded the standards expected. This would definitely be my first choice if I am ever in the Baytown area again. Thanks again to all the staff. Ken W.

Room Tip: I lucked out and got a ground floor room!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Just want to say thank you to the value place team. You all make my stay incredible. From Joes smiling face and eagerness to help, Simon who dropped everything to replace my a/c the second I said something was wrong. Jermaine who got us in after the reservations department booked our stay incorrectly twice. Kim who makes sure the building and rooms are always clean and ready to accept the next guest. Thanks Guys.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stayed here with my wife and kids while on business trip and found it to be very clean, the staff professional, the location from my job, retail stores, and the major attractions was great. Very affordable. The staff was very nice and definitely made you feel comfortable and as if you were really home, The GM Jermaine Banks was very friendly, helpful, and really cared to make our stay as comfortable as possible. My family and I definitely recommend to stay at this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business