All reviews waffles pet hair rewards program clean sheets cream cheese a pet friendly hotel hotel location will stay there again parking lot staff was friendly breakfast area we've stayed nearby restaurants a great stay hard boiled eggs felt safe baytown area
Reviewed September 12, 2018

The Laquinta Baytown is a great location if you are visit4ing friends or doing business in the Baytown area. the staff is very helpful and friendly. the hotel is clean and well operated. I will stay there again on my next visit to the area. This Laquinta as all LaQuinta have been excellent

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lynn C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Baytown East, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for the great review! We love to make sure everyone is comfortable and feels at home. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. Front desk was very fast and greeted you with a smile. We will use the hotel again. The breakfast area was kept clean and it was also well stocked. Loved the choices.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lynn C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Baytown East, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and loved the breakfast choices. I look forward to sharing your comments with my team and we hope you come back soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Super nice! Newly remodeled on the inside! Rooms were clean, the top blanket had some pet hair on it, but we never use that anyway. Overall it was a great stay! They gave us an extra hour to check out! Very nice staff.

Stayed: August 2018
Lynn C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Baytown East, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Hi Leonore,
I am very happy to see that you had a great stay. I am sorry that you had pet hair on the top cover. We pull all linens out of a room and shampoo it when a pet checks out. I am so sorry we missed that but I am happy that it did not adversely affect your stay with us. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Everyone in Baytown TX is so friendly! Rooms clean, fresh, Desk service was great, very helpful answered all our questions. Pet friendly and yet you don't hear a lot of noise. Truly enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Lynn C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Baytown East, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Jody,
I love that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! Thank you for the great review. Hopefully you can visit again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Great place to stay on the outskirts of Houston. Easy access to restaurants, gas and drug store from this hotel location. We travel with a cat which is never a problem at La Quinta. Their military rewards program works very well also and points are easy to redeem.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Howard,
Thank you for your service! I'm so glad you and your cat had a comfortable stay with us. We love our furry guests as much as our two legged guests and hope to see you both soon!