We came in for a friends wedding for the weekend as I walked into the room part of the bathroom ceiling was on the floor the room reaped with a urine smell. I was so exhausted that I just called to the front desk and told the gentleman that was working he said I can change rooms for you if you want I just told him I would the next morning. Soi woke up and got busy with wedding stuff at a different location so after the wedding was over I came back to my room and rested for a bit there was only a sheet on the bed to cover up with so I went to the front desk and just simply asked for another sheet or a blanket cause my babies were cold the lady straight up said I can't help you we don't have anything for you. I said can we move to another room she said no after I explained to her that the other gentleman told me I could change rooms this very rude lady said well they didn't tell me that so no I can't help you. This hotel is nasty the employees were rude. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of hotels mainly Holiday in express and that's where I will continue to stay at least they know how to treat the people who visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern contemporary - On SR 35 W, 17 mi from S Texas Nuclear Plant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Bay City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Matagorda Hotel Bay City
- Best Western Matagorda Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay City Best Western
- Best Western Bay City