“re: K2-need I say more ?”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of K-2 Steak House

K-2 Steak House
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palacios, Texas, United States
“re: K2-need I say more ?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

The salad bar is to die for, literally. They always have 2 soups and the rolls are so soft and hot. Catfish is great as are the ribeyes.

Visited February 2013

Chelsea, Alabama
“Great steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was awesome and great service and price. A++++++ very clean the steak was huge you can buy oversized meat we went with the 24 oz.

Visited February 2013
Wharton, Texas, United States
“K-2”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I hadn't been to K-2 in years. It used to be where we went to enjoy good chicken fried steak and be amazed by the salad bar. Was in Bay City doing some shopping and we decided to give it a try again ready for the great food and service we were accustomed to. We were seated fairly quickly . I ordered the chicken fried steak. While we waited, we went to the humongous salad bar, which was the same as I remembered. Wonderful selection of soup, salad and all the extras. When our food arrived it was good. Not as tasty as I remembered, but good. The waitress didn't come back to check on us often. I had to call her over a couple of times for refills on our drinks, and also we sat there for quite a while waiting on our bill, which shows she was not watching us. The major complaint we had was the restaurant felt dirty and old. Our table was up against the wall, and the wall was dirty and stained. The floor was dirty and it had an old 'air' about it. They definitely need to change and freshen up the decor. It had probably been about 12 yrs. since I had been there, and I remember the decor being the same. Please, K-2, even if you have to close for a couple of days, give the old place a good cleaning and do some new decorating.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank LMasek
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“K-2 has something for everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Every time we visit Bay City we eat at K-2. We've visited for several years and K-2 always maintains their excellence in service and food. Everything is hot and the flavor is wonderful. The salad bar is outstanding. Looking forward to another visit.

Visited December 2012
Silverton, Colorado
“Best meal I've had here in Bay City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband's boss took us and his crew out here for dinner for Christmas, the meal all the way from the appetizers to the dessert was very enjoyable. I had ordered the shrimp platter, that was some of the best shrimp I have eaten in a very long time. The Homestyle breading was delicious. I would have given them 5 stars, except that I had asked for some more cocktail sauce when they brought out my food, I waited but didn't get any more, my husband had to go hunt down the waitress after I had asked twice for some to get them to bring me some and my remaining shrimp got cold in the meantime. Other than that, the food, service and atmosphere was great. The prices were reasonable too. We'll definitely be eating here again while we are in this area.

• Visited December 2012