“One of the best mexican”
Review of La Casona

La Casona
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Friendly and attentive service. Clean restaurant. You get your meal very quickly and really hot. Huge portions. Full bar with a quiet good margerita on the rocks. Go, taste and be happy!

There are newer reviews for La Casona

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I just went here with several business associates since we are down here on business. The locals recommended this place as the best local mexican food.

And it did not disappoint. First of all the margaritas were to die for. Then the crawfish plate was unbelievable. Then for less than $12 for most meals, you get an amazing very tasty meal.

I had the Bonita mixed plate which was one quesadilla and one beef enchilada (which was steak not ground beef) and it was fabulous.

Service was very friendly and prompt.

Great place.

1  Thank mortyatport
Reviewed April 23, 2013

the service personnel, remembers us. I do not like the veggies in my tortilla soup, and they remember, Hot soup with cheese and chips. Avocados slices on the side, which
I mix some salsa with. My husband likes their charro bean soup and deluxe taco meal which we share..sorry being older we do not pig out. Sometimes I will have a frozen Italian Margarita, with orange slices that freeze then finish eating the slices. good Food, Good Service....

1  Thank Evelyn B
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is wonderful food. The service is good also. Someone in our group got a mixed drink and asked for a shot to add, since it was a little on the low side.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service at this Mexican restaurant is amazing, but the food not so much! I've eaten there a number of times with friends and have yet to find something I love. The servers are very attentive but the food just so-so.