“WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Bay City
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My stay at this hotel was totally awesome! The staff was very professional and courteous. Paid attention to detail, super clean rooms and property well maintained. In two weeks I will be coming back with my family. The Comfort Inn in Bay City is the place for us. I most highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I stayed in 2nd floor and also on 1st floor. They are all excellent. Clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Mary L
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for writing such wonderful and kind remarks about our hotel. This serves as encouragement to our staff. We love seeing smiles of our guest. This shows we enjoy doing what we do. Take care til we see you again,

Janissa Pilgreen - Sims

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed September 16, 2013

THIS HOTEL IS A TRUE A+++++We fish across texas and we have stayed in some hotel's that a (0) is not low enough.But this Comfort Suites was so Clean,You can tell that they Care.Its a home away from home.great staff.I would highly recommend to everyone

Room Tip: The way this place is kept all the rooms are good
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. We do take pride in making sure everyone is treated with respect and dignity they deserve. It is a pleasure to hear you had such a great time here. We hope we will be able to see you again in the near future.

Take care,

Janissa Pilgreen - Sims

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel is A++! We had great service by the friendly, helpful staff and our room was wonderful. It was very clean, there were plenty of towels, and a super-comfortable bed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in Bay City. Fantastic hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cwesterman
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on our hotel. These kind words will serve as inspiration to our staff. We are pleased you had such a great time. We hope to see you back soon.

Have a great day :)

Mananger

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was a very nice stay. We were offered fresh-baked cookies upon arrival. Our room was very nice and was deserving the title of "suite". The staff was most friendly and the property was very clean and well maintained. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Bay City Texas.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank punchcard
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for kinds words in reviewing our hotel. We enjoy seeing the smiles on our guests faces when we offer the fresh hot baked cookies upon arrival. This is a great way to welcome our guest. Our housekeeping staff does a wonderful job in keeping all of our rooms clean, fresh, and up to date. We appreciate the words of encouragement and will continue to be a hotel that lives up to expectations.

Janisssa Pilgreen - Sims

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My daughter recently got married and I had a block of 20 rooms reserved. I worked with Janissa Pilgreen and she was excellent at making and keeping up with all of the arrangements. All of our guests were so pleased with the rooms and the service of this hotel. I would highly recommend to everyone. Thanks for making this part of my daughters wedding easy!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Stacia T
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. Weddings are such special times in ones life, so we try to make it as effortless as possible. We are pleased to hear everyone enjoyed their stay and hopefully good memories will result of it. We do hope if you need any future reservations we will be the hotel to accommodate you.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I booked on line with the normal Comfort Hotels speed and satisfaction. Kelly greeted us at the front desk and made us feel right at home. The property was fresh and felt new although I'm told that it's nearly three years old. Our room was exceptional and Kelly even called after we were settled to make sure everything was in order. Thanks to her wealth of local knowledge we enjoyed a terrific dinner that was priced right, well served and delicious. We took full advantage of the pool and the breakfast was great. Bay City was just a spur of the moment get away. After the experience we had, we'll definitely be going back often.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lvirts
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I appreciate you having such kind words. Kelli is one of our outstanding Customer Service Representatives, and this shows our fantastic customer service. We do hope next time you come into town you will be visiting us again.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

In the last few months we have had to return to Bay City,Texas for service for family members.
Again I called the Comfort Suites in Bay City.In speaking with the lady on the phone making my plans for travel.
When I gave my name she said oh yes I remember you.You were just here a few months back.I said we sure where and we are having to come back in town for another service.Oh I'm so sorry.
The day we arrived we got our stuff to the room and had just sit down to rest a few minutes.There was a knock at the door.My husband open the door and there was one of the empolyes with a paper in hand.She smile and said If there is anything you need please let us know.She left and my husband gave the paper to me and I read it.
The Comfort Suites had wrote us a comforting letter and it was a short note no just one line.I put it up as a reminder there are still loving caring people in this world.
Thanks so much and we will be back.
These folks are jsut special in our heart you feel safe being there.
Thanks so much The Stephens from Louisiana.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We are very sorry for the loss of a loved one. During those difficult times, we just want our guest to know, we are here for them and often feel what they are going through. We appreciate each time you visit and hope the next time you visit again will be under different circumstances.

Janissa