“Great Stay”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Bay City
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The staff is very professional and welcoming, I stayed here for 3 weeks and felt like part of the family. There is a nice social hour every other night, the gym is great, and the beds are very comfortable. This is one of the best places in town to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike S
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience while you were here. Being away from home is hard so we do try to make it like you are our family. The social hour is a perfect way the end the day. I hope whether you are on business or leisure travel, next time you are in Bay City, you know you will always have a home.

Take Care,

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and 2 children for 2 1/2 weeks. We stay at hotels a lot with my husbands job and this was a very nice hotel. All the staff were very friendly and helpful! Any time we have to come back to Bay City we will defiantly be staying here!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank JessRacc4
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear you had such a great stay with Comfort Suites. We try to make it as cozy as we can while you are away from your home. We hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you again next time you visit Bay City.

Take Care til we meet again,

Manager

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I worked with Janissa (who is the BEST!) for a few months prior to our recent weekend stay and it was such a great experience...I needed a block of rooms for my son's wedding in Bay City. I shopped around all the newest hotels in Bay City and chose Comfort Suites because of the excellent customer service and professionalism when I called and spoke to Janissa. (not to mention the great deal I got) Then when we arrived for our stay it was even better than I imagined...the hotel is super inviting and our room was wonderful, so spacious, with very comfortable beds. It was very quiet at night and the AC worked really well! ALL the staff were very friendly and helpful...I wish I could remember their names to mention them! Go meet them the next time you need a place to stay in Bay City, TX!

Room Tip: Room 327 is very quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MKY713
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

On behalf of the entire Comfort Suites Bay City we would like to Thank You for the wonderful compliments you have spoken. It was an absolute pleasure having the wedding guest stay with us. We are pleased you had such a great experience with us, we strive everyday to make this the best hotel in town. We hope next time you are in town we will have the pleasure of housing you again.

Take Care til we see you again,

Reviewed June 3, 2013

From the minute we walked in and were greeted by the Desk Clerk, my wife and I felt welcomed. We enjoyed the cookies every afternoon and the hot breakfast and fresh fruit every morning. The staff made us feel like family. We stayed three nights in a King Suite and it was perfect. We entertained different relatives twice in the room, and the Living Area was just what we needed. It was a very clean, well furnished room, and everything looked new. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. We were treated so well by the staff that we actually hated to leave.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert D
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you had a great time. The compliment will serve as words of encouragement to our staff. We hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you again.

Take care til we see you again

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We Stayed on this property for one night.
The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. allowed ealy check in and late check out. This was very helpful to us and much appreciated.
The morning breakfat was good.
The availability of the computer and printer for printing boarding passes was very convienant.
The pool area was nice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
janissaPilgreen, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience while visiting. We hope the next time you are in town, we will have the honor of having you stay with us again.

Take care til we see you again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you are going to Bay City, TX--I HIGHLY recommend Comfort Suites! We stayed in a King Suite and the room was fantastic! Very clean, lots of towels, very nice room. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will never stay anywhere else in Bay City, this hotel is outstanding!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cwesterman
ComfortSuitesBayCity, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

We are delighted to hear you had such a pleasant time in our hotel. We hope you will continue to come back to our hotel for many more great experiences.

Take Care til we see you again

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed in the Comfort Suites in Bay City while traveling to Texas for a job interview and I must say of all the hotels I have called home away from home for the last few weeks, this was by far the best. Stayed in the King Suite and what a nice room. I was a late check in as soon as I walked in they showed me how great their customer service was. Additionally, it is conveniently located about 1/4 mile from a Wal-mart, so if you need anything it is literally just down the street. Even the next morning I was complimented by the clerk on my suit and wished good luck on my job interview as I was checking out. I would gladly stay at this hotel again and seriously recommend it to anyone staying in the Bay City area. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: My recommendation is to choose the King Suite, very nice room with lots of room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesBayCity, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Comfort Suites is delighted to hear you had a great time while visiting us for your job interview. We do our best to make you feel as comfortable as can be while away from your home. I do hope in the future we will see you again.

Take care