“Still nice, clean, economical hotels out there!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Bay City
Fairfield, TX
“Still nice, clean, economical hotels out there!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Over the summer my husband and I traveled cross country and had some painful experiences in hotels. Comfort Suites in Bay City restored our faith that there are still clean, comfortable, reasonably priced hotels out there. Thank you for a pleasant night's stay.......Emilie Pearce

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
ComfortSuitesBayCity, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you had such a pleasant stay. Comfort Suites Bay City Prides itself on the quality and comfort each day with each stay. We would be delighted to have you stay with us again in the near furure

Janissa Pilgreen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Lenoir, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2012

i came to bay city and stayed at a different hotel and got upgraaded to the comfort suites i enjoyed all the amenaties ,the pool the jacuzzi and the exercise room , the hot breakfast an the friendliest environment ihope you do thesame thanks for the hospitality mellissa janissa brittanny and vivianna and all te others that that helpe out so frequenly

Room Tip: i hop e u enjoy the sunny side of the odd number rooms and the beautiful decor n the relaxing atmosp...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesBayCity, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
On behalf of the entire hotel, we would like to extend a thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel as well as the award winning staff. Choice prides itself on affordability with quality in every stay, every day. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed all the amentities as well as the complete breakfast every morning. We hope this experiance for you has been a memorable one as we would love to see the group back again.

Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My stay at the comfort Suites in Bay City Texas was comfortable. Clean and lovely rooms, reasonably priced, polite and attentive staff, and the best continental breakfast I've ever seen. I would recommend the hotel to friends and family. I plan to go back to Bay City this summer to visit family...I will be certainly be staying at the Comfort Suites again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to recognize our hotel. We are delighted that you had a good time during your visit to Bay City. Choice hotels prides itself on providing affordability and quality to each stay, each day. We are always trying to improve our complete breakfast, so we appricate your wonderful comments. We are also pleased to hear you will be returning in the summer.

Take care til we see you again :)

Victoria, Texas
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've stayed at many hotels all over the country and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that asked. The staff is very friendly and helpful! I've checked in & out with 3 different ladies and they have all been excellent! The rooms are fantastic...very clean and affordable. The beds are so comfortable. I am so glad I found this hotel......every time I visit bay City, I will definitely be staying here! Great service and hospitality!! A++ from me!
CW

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to recognize our hotel and our award winning staff. Choice hotels prides itself on providing affordability with outstanding customer service to make your expierence stay a memorable one. We are pleased to hear next time you have a trip to Bay City you will be returning to our hotel.

Take care til we see you again, :)

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My visit was outstanding. Brittany was great. She was very professional and pleasant from my call to the hotel as well as when I checked in. My room was clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
We are delighted to hear you had such a great expierence with not only our hotel but the award winning staff. Brittany is a great asset to the company and has a bright future. We hope to see you again next time you travel to Bay City.

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The room was quite & pretty dark, just the way we like it. We've stayed @ many hotels & had the best sleep here! The clerk @ the front desk was very helpful with nearby restaurants & also gave us some route tips for our journey the next morning. The breakfast was great too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to recognize and review our hotel. We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience including the great sleep you recieved during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Take care until we see you again :)

Hockley, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband has been staying @ your Hotel for years due to work. I go up to stay a night or two every month or so & for several days @ a time during his outages @ the South Texas Nuclear Plant & I really don't have a single complaint about anything there. The staff is always @ the front desk to greet you with a smile & are always wiling to cater to our every request that we need( especially extra towel.) I enjoy the freshly made beds & the home town feeling I get when I've stayed there! The breakfast they serve is always a BIG plus since I'm diabetic & have to eat regular meals I know I can always count on fresh food down stairs! The place is always clean & in order! I'd like to compliment a lady there named Janissa ( hope spelling was correct) for always chatting with me & making me feel welcome @ your Hotel! I wouldn't change a thing! Perfect all around service & great hospitality every time I'm there! I always like to give credit when it's due & your Hotel has earned it from me! PS. Love the pool & hot tub!

Room Tip: No rooms are bad. Each one has been satisfactory.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortSuitesBayCity, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
On behalf of the entire team at Comfort Suites, we are excited you are sharing your recent experience with your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your comments and will share your comments with our team. I am sure your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.