“Just consistently good Chinese food. Never had a bad meal here.”
Review of China Chef - CLOSED

China Chef
Cuisines: Chinese
Bastrop, Texas
“Just consistently good Chinese food. Never had a bad meal here.”
Reviewed May 7, 2010

I stop at China Chef at least once every two weeks to pick up an order to go for dinner. One entree portion feeds my wife and I with leftovers. Seriously, a lot of food. I used to try something new every time but my regular order has become the lemon chicken. As I said, though, I've never had a bad meal here. There is a buffet that seems popular but since my order is always "to go", I've never tried it. It looks quite appetizing. China Cef is not worthy of five stars by any means, in fact' I would have given it three and a half stars if it were an option. But it is better than three stars so I had to go with four on the basis of their extraordinary consistancy. Its always good.