“Awesome authentic Texas boots”
Review of Texas Boot Company

Texas Boot Company
Ranked #1 of 13 Shopping in Bastrop
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is hands down the best boot shop I've ever been to. The store had huge selection of skins to choose from in every imaginable style (They even had sea bass skin!) at fair prices. The store also has this cool "game room" in the book with a mechanical bull. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was immediately greeted and the owner took his time to show us around the store and explain the difference between the styles and skins.

Bastrop itself is this quaint little town that makes you feel like you're on the set of a Western movie. I highly recommend visiting Texas Boot Company.

2  Thank HumptyDumptyJ0urney
There are newer reviews for Texas Boot Company

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Great selection, huge variety of boots and other western wear. Plus alot of one of a kind designs. They had plenty of stuff for the kids to look at while we were shopping. The owner and staff were very helpful and friendly. Definitely will go back for another visit and shopping trip. They even recommended a great little local restaurant for lunch. I highly recommend this store, the atmosphere and variety made for a fun trip.

1  Thank Bart J
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I needed to meet up with a West Point classmate and we decided to meet at TBC. What a great place, very impressed with the young sales people. What a cool place, got offered coffee or a beer! I'm still thinking about a certain pair of boots - Eileen - hint, hint.

Penthouse style with true cowboy grit - real quality with an original spin.

I can't wait to go with my wife...I wonder what boots will be her?

2  Thank Adelaido G
Reviewed May 22, 2014

What a fantastic store! We found them by accident heading back to SATX. My wife loved them for the clothes and I love them for the boots. They have a lot of boots! I also got a great hat that they shaped right there in the store. The guy helping me fit the hat knew his stuff. We're coming back when we pass through in August.

1  Thank Hooah0
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Cool Store. Saw the billboards- Very glad we stopped. I never would have expected to find the quality of store halfway between Houston and Austin in a small town! We enjoyed it, and will definitely be back. Staff was friendly - the level of service and how they welcomed us is just not found that often. If you like boots - its worth not only the stop, but the trip!

1  Thank KatyTrailhound