“Eat here whenever I want a delicious meal like fettucini and am never disappointed.”
Review of Cedar's Grill

Cedar's Grill
Ranked #9 of 106 Restaurants in Bastrop
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice place and food rocks! I haven't ever had a bad meal at Cedars Mediterranean Restaurant. Some of the meals are irresistible!!!

Kerrville, Texas
“Good food, good service, nice folks”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Given the TA reviews, we stopped in for a light dinner last Saturday. The specials looked great (Spinach Ravioli and Lamb Kofta) but, unfortunately, we didn't have a big appetite due to our large lunch!

I had a glass of the Malbec and Deb had the Pinot Grigio. The wines were reasonably priced and both were good pours in good sized glasses.
I started with a bowl of their Creamy Crawfish Chowder...Oh! My..it was really, REALLY good, with lots of crawfish and very nicely spiced. I had that together with a bowl of the home made Tabbouleh on the side. Both items were fresh and tasty. Deb had the Greek Salad which was very fresh and loaded with Feta. We waited for the salads, which is always a good thing!!

Well, the food was so good that we asked our waitress, Vicki, about the desserts. She said their home made specialities were the Baklava and Bread Pudding. We ordered one of each and were not disappointed. The Baklava was excellent, with no excessive sweetness and the Bread Pudding was (and I usually don't use this expression) "to die for". It was one of the best I have eaten in a long time.....

Do not let appearances fool you, this is a really good little restaurant with great service.

• Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas
“Italian and Mediterranean”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've lived in Austin 15 years, and never thought to stop in Bastrop to eat dinner. Because of traffic I decided to stop in this place. Friday night at 6PM, not a single car- strike one. Italian and Mediterranean food- strike two. Unappealing road-side property? Beats stopping at a corporate chain- OK, I'll bite.

Good service, and surprisingly good food. If this was 30 miles west I would come here often- and the place would probably be busy. Bastrop- don't lose this place, patronize it quickly!!

• Visited October 2012
Central Texas
“Wonderful Food, Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Cedar's has been a favorite of ours since it opened. The service is always family-friendly, that is they treat you like family. We have never had a dish that we did not enjoy. Vera especially likes the Chicken Piccata, and Alan like the New York Strip Steak and Penne Rustica. And we cannot overlook the Tiramisu for dessert. Oh, and the Tomato Florentine Soup!

We also have to mention how actively Raymond and Khalil support various community non-profits. They are wonderful community assets not to mention great chefs.

• Visited September 2012