“Great Bakery!”

Cuisines: American
austin
“Great Bakery!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Docking a point for average coffee and thin bacon...

This bakery is in "The Crossing" by the brewery that's overlooking the river. Bastrop Main St has basically been revitalized and we popped in again this weekend. The scones are VERY GOOD and they blow the national-coffee-company-who-shall -not-be-named' cardboard scones away. I buy several, they're only $1.50!!! Coconut balls are huge and gluten-free. Veggie bread still my favorite. We also tried breakfast burrito yesterday and it's big. Better be for $3.50. Also, the salad that's advertised on the counter sign (forgot name) is very colorful and loaded with a ton of fresh fruit. Very casual bakery ambiance and enjoyable meal. I should've taken more pics.

• Visited April 2013

Bastrop, Tx
“Great Pastry but Really Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love the vegetarian pizza. Friends and I go for breakfast but enjoy sitting outside by the river, too.

Visited October 2012