Comfort Suites Bastrop(Bastrop)(Great Value!)
$91
$80
Quality Inn Bastrop(Bastrop)(Great Value!)
$74
Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop(Bastrop)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Pool
$173
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

All reviewsfront desksausagewhite sheetsfresh cookiesshower headac worked greatnice sizeplace to staywalmarthieweddingcleanlinesspillowsaustinfreeway
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Our stay was wonderful. Matt at the front desk was very friendly, helped us get rooms near each other and every day greeted us with a smile.
Our room was clean but a little up dating in the bathroom could be done.
AC worked great, it was hot! The TV was nice size with a good picture. Hotel within walking distance of numerous stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

I booked my stay at the Holiday Inn. Had confirmation, credit card secured.
I was staying 3 nights. My work changed so I only needed 2 nights. I called to cancel my first night, keeping the next 2.
The front desk said it was done, see you on Tuesday.
Next thing I know, I get an email from the Holiday Inn front desk stating my reservation was canceled and they are now overbooked. They had CANCELED my original reservation and could not rebook it because they were overbooked.
What? How could they screwup something this simple.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Bill B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bastrop, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Hello Bill B,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear about your experience with your reservation. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 13, 2017

The hotel is an easy drive from the airport and about 30 minutes from downtown Austin. It was very clean, the staff was very nice and appreciated our sense of humor. The room was nice. We slept through breakfast. The parking lot w
is well lit.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel as a base of operations on our vacation in the Texas Hill Country and couldn't have made a better selection if I tried. Not only is the hotel conveniently located geographically, it's far enough from the freeway to actually be peaceful, and the staff is excellent and more than make up for the small cosmetic imperfections of this hotel. It has a pool and a hot tub on site though the one that was in my room was much better than the one by the pool as far as jet pressure is concerned. Even though the pool is supposed to close at 10 PM as long as you're quiet the staff looks the other way and you can pretty much swim all night long. It's conveniently close to shopping if you have forgotten to pack anything and there are several nice restaurants within walking distance. We will definitely be staying at this hotel again when we're in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TexMcDaniel
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the hotel, overall it was very clean the only ding being the shower head had alot of corrosion on it and there were a few other spots in the bathroom that could have been touched up. The staff was fantastic the evening counter guy was very friendly and chatty, the breakfast attendant was very nice as well and kept a close watch on what was running out. The breakfast provided was nice nothing to great they had eggs, sausage, bacon, and biscuits but there heating lamps were not doing a very good job keeping them warm both days we got cold sausage and bacon. I will definitely use the hotel again in the future hopefully they will have the heat lamps fixed.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family