Comfort Suites Bastrop(Bastrop)(Great Value!)
$91
$80
Quality Inn Bastrop(Bastrop)(Great Value!)
$74
Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop(Bastrop)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Pool
$173
$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

All reviewsfront desksausagewhite sheetsfresh cookiesshower headac worked greatnice sizeplace to staywalmarthieweddingcleanlinesspillowsaustinfreeway
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the hotel, overall it was very clean the only ding being the shower head had alot of corrosion on it and there were a few other spots in the bathroom that could have been touched up. The staff was fantastic the evening counter guy was very friendly and chatty, the breakfast attendant was very nice as well and kept a close watch on what was running out. The breakfast provided was nice nothing to great they had eggs, sausage, bacon, and biscuits but there heating lamps were not doing a very good job keeping them warm both days we got cold sausage and bacon. I will definitely use the hotel again in the future hopefully they will have the heat lamps fixed.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mel19802016
Reviewed November 9, 2016

I stayed a week at this Holiday Inn Express. It was very nice. The personnel were also very nice and helpful. The room and hotel overall was very well kept and cleaned constantly. The hot breakfast was provided, with a nice variety. The beds are comfortable to my taste, with plenty of pillows. The air unit worked well. No complaints.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Jo J
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bastrop, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2016

Dear Jo J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I am pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations when it comes to providing comfortable as well as friendly accommodations. Your kind comments are highly appreciated. Let us assure you that we will continuously strive for improvement to make your future stays even better.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 20, 2016

I called and made reservations about two months before our stay. I spoke to Garrett and requested a room for my elderly parents and a room for my husband and me. When we arrived (early), our rooms were ready and our room was upgraded to a suite and my parents were very close to us on the same floor, which I requested. What a pleasant surprise!!! Garrett even called me by name because he recognized my voice from our conversation the night before we arrived. Wow, very impressive! I called to check if we could get in to our rooms a little early since we needed to be at a wedding at 3:30. After the wedding, we returned to the hotel and Rolando greeted us and offered complimentary beer. He was very informative and we thoroughly enjoyed visiting with him. The full breakfast was very good and so were our rooms. I will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2016

I was satisfied with my stay except for one item. First, the friendliness of staff, cleanliness of room, quality of hot breakfast were all good and about what I expect at a Holiday Inn Express. My only negative comment was that, after returning to the room with leftovers after lunch at an expensive restaurant in Austin, I went to use the fridge but discovered it was broken. First, they offered to store it in the hotel fridge which was not convenient. Then, they offered to swap our fridge with one from another room even though they said the hotel was booked full. Finally, they said they were purchasing a new one which never came. Since our food ended up ruining, they credited our bill for $50 which I thought was fair.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

After a long drive from Los Angeles, it was great having Rolando greet us with a smile and a complimentary beer.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Rolando made our check in very easy and quick. There was also free wifi with the room.

Great stay