All reviews front desk sausage white sheets fresh cookies shower head ac worked great nice size walmart hie wedding cleanliness pillows austin freeway
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The breakfast was excellent. The service was outstanding and the room was huge and clean. Would definitely stay there again and highly recommend. Great comfy beds and quiet rooms.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2016

In town for business and once again needed to make a last minute hotel reservation - Upon walking in I knew this was one of the cleaner Holiday Inns I have walked into. Front desk personnel was amazing!!! He had a smile on my face from the moment I walked in, checked in and got to my room. If ever in the area I will return and suggest to others.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Very clean and quite. Rooms are big and the have free beer on tap! No Joke. The AC works well and they have a desk and nice size sitting area in the room. I would recommend to stay here if you are traveling through. The only negative is the wifi is a little slow.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2016

Staff were friendly, the room was clean and spacious,bathroom nice and the breakfast had more than enough selections and the coffee was great. The beds were very comfortable. Will definitly use this hotel again

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2016

My daughter took me for a mother/daughter outing. We stayed at this hotel for two nights. It's a pleasant hotel. Very clean. Nice breakfast. And last but not least ,employees are very friendly. We gehad a great stay. Thank you.

Room Tip: Very quiet. Backside does not have a nice view.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family