Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bastrop
Comfort Suites Bastrop(Bastrop)(Great Value!)
$80
$89
Bastrop Inn(Bastrop)
$60
$55
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront desksausagebiscuitsshower headac worked greatnice sizedefinitely stay here againplace to staywalmartrolandoweddingpillowscleanlinesslampsaustinfreeway
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had spent the previous night in what we hoped would be a romantic Bed & Breakfast property in Bastrop - but it had been grimy and uncomfortable. We were so releived to walk into the comfort and cleanliness of the Holiday Inn Express. We were given a lovely warm welcome, reasonable rate, and lovely room. There was no view (in fact I wish I had asked for a room overlooking the front rather than the back, but it was only for one night). Breakfast was included and was good. It was handy having the shops on our doorstop! We had a lovely night's sleep here!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel. The back looked over a warehouse.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Jonathan A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bastrop, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope you enjoyed everything Bastrop had to offer during your trip here. We hope you decide to visit us again.

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. It is very much appreciated.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Two nights and multiple rooms for near by Tough Mudder event were met with very friendly, helpful knowledgeable staff. Nice pool and hot tub. Good hot breakfast with eggs pancakes cereals etc. Next to Walmart and shopping. Provided lots of towels to accommodate clean up after competition. Scheduled 5am special breakfasts for early waves.

• Stayed: October 2012
Jonathan A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bastrop, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing your experience. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We host many of the Tough Mudder participants every year and the event seems like it is a real challenge. We hope to see you for the Tough Mudder next year. Please give us a call when you are in the area again.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I recently lead a team of employees to work the fire recovery for the fires that burned south of bastrop, in 2011. The Holiday Inn went above and beyond to make us all feel like we were at home. Working 60 hours a week, having a clean, friendly, and welcoming hotel was a great asset. This hotel would be great for others helping out, or if you are just on vacation, take the time to enjoy.

From the breakfast in the morning, to the cookies walking in the door, they could have done nothing more to make use feel like this was our home awat from home.

Room Tip: Had employees in rooms throughout the hotel. No complaints from anyone throughout the hotel. Even rooms near stairs or elevator were quiet, and a pleasure to stay in.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank musjn
Jonathan A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bastrop, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. I am glad you and your staff enjoyed their stay with us. Sixty
hours a week is a lot of work, and I am honored you felt as though you were in your home away from home. I will deliver a heartful thank you to all of our staff for making your stay great. Please come see us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Johnathan and these guys treat you like family. I spent almost 8 months here and I was treated very well. The staff is friendly and always willing to put out the extra effort. During my stay they were doing many cosmetic upgrades to the exterior and interior. I was very safe at this location as I have been a victim of crime in a different part of Texas. The parking lot is in very good shape as is the swimming pool area. We were able to grill outside by the pool even though normally that is not allowed due to the draught/fire conditions. I think it helped that we were there working on the most recent fires suffered by Bastrop County. Very relaxing atmosphere. The rooms were very comfortable, but the mattresses need to be upgraded. The TV/cable system is different than most and not as friendly to the user. What a great staff and an enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: Ask for upgrade
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Jonathan A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bastrop, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and it is nice to hear we were able to make you feel like you were at home, especially during your extended stay with us. We are honored you chose our Hotel, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Nice, clean lobby. Warm breakfast with numerous choices (love the pancake making machine). Decent-sized pool and spa with covered area with tables and chairs. Stayed in a king suite but was disappointed in the accordian door between living room and bedroom. Bathroom was good-sized as was living area. Walking distance to Walmart and easy on/off Hwy 71. Lots of restaurants a short-drive away.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Many of our guests like the door separating the living area and bedroom in our Executive Suite for the added privacy. I also am glad you enjoyed the pancake machine. It has been a big hit with our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again when you are in the area.