Whenever we visit our son who lives in Bastrop, we like to stay at the Hampton.We tend to get upgraded to a suite. The hotel sits back from the major road,so it is very quiet. This Hampton location is a cut above. Nancy's is a good place to eat in Bastrop. There is an excellent Starbuck's close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bastrop hotel is located off Highway 71 and only 20 minutes away from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. We are located in the Lost Pines region between Austin and Houston and home to the Bastrop Fine Arts Guild Gallery, antique shops and restaurants. Host your next event in our 3,200 sq. ft. Texas Grand Ballroom and wake up to free breakfast along with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop Hotel Bastrop
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bastrop