Hotel was full, had no water on the 4th floor. Everyone was taking a shower and flushing the toilets, Sunday morning. Had to wait until enough people had checked out, to get any water on the top floor. Other than that, it was good. Clean, quiet, great bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bastrop hotel is located off Highway 71 and only 20 minutes away from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. We are located in the Lost Pines region between Austin and Houston and home to the Bastrop Fine Arts Guild Gallery, antique shops and restaurants. Host your next event in our 3,200 sq. ft. Texas Grand Ballroom and wake up to free breakfast along with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bastrop
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop Hotel Bastrop