Quality Inn Bastrop
Comfort Suites Bastrop(Bastrop)(Great Value!)
$80
$55
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat roomawesome staffcomplimentary newspapernice persongreat qualitystay there againneeded a place to staycold cerealvisit familycomfy bedbiscuits gravythe young ladyfirst floorconvenient locationnice breakfastfree breakfast
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed here 3 times within the last year, it's so refreshing to see the same faces time after time! All the staff are so pleasant and accomodating! Miss Eva was there all 3 stays and we have even gotten to know each other on a personal level regarding our grandkids. If you choose to stay here ask her about the dumpster!! Most important it's a clean and safe place to stay, rooms exceptionally clean and the breakfasts are Better than most restaurants that you will eat at! See you next trip staff and Miss Eva!! Thanks for all your hard and over than above gratitude!!
Best Regards,
Anne

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ANNE S
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The owners continue to improve and upgrade what used to be a rather tired motel. It is now fresh and comfortable, the staff was very friendly and the free breakfast wad varied and tasty. My wife and I recommend this convenient inn when passing through or enjoying quaint little Bastrop.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Zane L
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have spent over a week at this establishment and I can say by far the management and the service of their employee's are amazing. Very helpful and always willing go the extra mile and providing quality customer service.

I have a dog and I think Quality Inn in the only place in Bastrop that allows pets. The fee is well within normal range of those going rates. My room was always promptly cleaned and I even got extra pillows since I was pregnant.

Continential breakfast is better than the other places I have stayed at in Bastrop and I can look forward to an egg / sausage / muffin so I can get my day started right

Room Tip: Try for the first floor... Its better suited for families and couples...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank womkim
babkamd, Manager at Quality Inn Bastrop, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thanks for your kind review of our hotel we greatly appreciate it. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us & we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

This hotel exists for work crews and salesmen on a highly restricted budget. Bang-for-the-buck, stay just a block farther down the road at the Hampton, or at the Comfort Inn (entrance directly across the street). I would not recommend for couples or families, unless it is simply the most you can afford. It does seem clean and safe enough...and they do have a complementary, albeit limited, continental breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank 2askjoe
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My wife and I completed a recent stay in Bastrop. We were very pleased with the room as well as the staff. They were very professional and friendly.

The staff and manager even assisted me with some very important business dealings up on request. This was not their responsibility but nevertheless, they made it happen for me the customer. very appreciated!

If your looking for a clean, comfortable and friendly place to stay when passing through Bastrop, don't hesitate to stop by.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business