Review Highlights
ne pas hésiter/do not hesitate

ENG : really awesome horseback riding, Eileen is very very sweet and passionate, you don't risk... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
eliothubert
Wow!!!

Thank you Eileen for this wonderful experience! Your horses were fantastic and you too! Very clean... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
AnnaBijou
Milan, Italy
via mobile

All reviews hour ride horseback riding the owner state park guest ranch warm welcome texas hill country authentic texas high point can't wait to visit again well trained horses well taken care she loves made us feel great ride fell in love beautiful vistas
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019

You will not be disappointed here. Beautiful vistas, friendly helpful staff and gentle horses. Added bonus it's close to the State Park for additional trails. But with over 200 acres you will get plenty of sadle time. I'll definitely use them again.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Had a blast riding the horse through the woods and beautiful trails! The ladies were very instructive and professional on helping us to know how to ride and handle the horses. Top notch...I would recommend this place to anyone!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time to try horseback riding, and so I’m please to report that we had a wonderful time at it.

The owner made us feel so comfortable and welcome — she has a beaming smile, and was so sweet with our kids, ages 10 and 14.

The horses were all ready to go when we arrived, after a quick orientation to the horses, we were on our way.

We took a nice easy pace on the trails, which meander their way through some truly lovely Hill Country views. The horses were very easy to ride — they’re true pros!

My kids and I truly enjoyed this experience — I would highly recommend it to anyone and we hope to come back.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank AustiNuminous
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Meeting Eileen and going on trail rides with her was definitely the high point of a recent weekend getaway I planned for my girlfriend’s birthday. We rode Saturday and loved it so much we went back for more on Sunday! Eileen is the best - she loves her horses so much and is a joy to spend time with. The rides were so much more than I had expected. She talked with us throughout the ride, watched over us and the horses, chose the perfect horses for our riding experience and abilities, educated us about the plants and the horses and even took pictures and videos of us that we got to keep to remember the experience. If you are going to Bandera, you need to visit her out on the ranch and enjoy a ride!

Janine

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time with the horses while riding through Hill Country Natural Park. The horses are well trained and Aileen (the guide and owner) is sweet and she is fully committed.
I can highly recommend making a horseback ride with Juniper Stables.

Date of experience: December 2018