My wife and I ate at Busbee's on Saturday 6 April 2013 around 4 PM. It was crowded with motorcyclists. Food was good. However, 5 hours later my wife and I experienced the worst case of food poisoning we ever had. We were sick all night and all the next day. After returning home,my wife is still sick. I had Briskett, sausage, cole slaw, salad and potato salad. My wife had cole slaw, chicken and pinto beans. We both drank water. We shared each other's food. It was definitely salmonella food poisoning. They were pulling apart ribs with no protection. Delivering food to tables with no protection. I called busbee's the next day and they hung up on me. I was more concerned with others getting sick in the future. Obviously, it was of no concern to Busbee's. I said I would write a review and they said "go ahead". So..... Eat at your own risk.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.