“Good home cooking”

OST Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Bandera
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Good home cooking”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The place is easy to find on the main street, convenient hours and a fair variety on the menu. Very friendly staff and patrons!

Visited August 2014

Colleyville, Texas
“Some stuff was basic but felt it was a great deal for the price”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The menu had a story that this place has been around since 1921. I ordered a club sandwich, my son a hamburger and the same for my husband. We were not disappointed in the food. I felt it was pretty good. It didn't blow my mind but I didn't make me leave disappointed either. We didn't have any room for dessert. They looked awesome.

• Visited August 2014
Bandera, Texas, United States
“Sunday Morning Bliss”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I loved the atmosphere of this little place. No wifi, but we were there to try the pancakes. My boys quickly bonded with the cowboy sitting at our table. The staff were helpful and you can tell a lot of love goes in to this place.

Visited August 2014
Pipe Creek, Texas
“Where to go at 8pm on Friday night”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

First visit and we will be back. Place was busy, but we were greeted immediately. Self service seating is great. Jordan was our waitress and I honestly don't know how she kept up with all the tables. Ordered the cheese enchilada dinner and a slice of buttermilk pie. YUM! Loved the decor. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited August 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Classic Cafe for Nostalgia buffs”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The OST Restaurant is a classic Texas cafe that nostalgia buffs will appreciate. No pretentiousness here--it's clean but no fancy furniture--unless you count the saddle bar stools as fancy. Good Texas style food--think chicken fried steak for breakfast and Tex-Mex entrees. Sorry foodies, you won't find "Fusion Cuisine" (whatever that is) and Mexican Street food. (You want that kind of stuff go to the Pearl Brewery area in the big city of San Antonio.
Staff does a good job of coping with hectic Saturday mealtimes as this is not the sleepy town of my youth!

• Visited July 2014