“Pizza was good - Grumpy server”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pap's Italian Grill
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Bandera
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The pizza was thin, and quite good. Place was clean and nice. Gentleman serving us was not happy to be there in my opinion and made it a mediocre visit.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I came to Bandera for a couple of nights.
We stayed at the nearby Riverside RV park.
Since we have never been to Bandera before we read about some of the restaurant. Paps was about a 10 minute walk from the park.
Paps is a BYOB place. No corkage fee. The interior was plain. It was a Saturday night. A lot of "to go orders" were going out. Some dine in.
I had their shrimp and salmon pasta special. Good portion and flavor. My wife had the veal piccata.
The veal was thin and tough. So so flavor. The Adriatic and caprese salads were excellent.
I would definitely eat at Paps again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I am an Italian food lover and as such I have eaten in hundreds of Italian restaurants throughout my life. Although Texas has several great Italian restaurants to please you, not one comes close to the authenticity and flavor of the food served at Pap's Italian Grill in Bandera TX. The owners, cooks and attendants are actually Italian which adds to the whole experience. Their food is served hot, not lukewarm like many places, the shrimp scampi is one of my favorite dishes as the shrimp does not taste like soap and it does not stink. The homemade bread and olive oil with spices is so good you need to be careful not to eat too much as it may ruin the rest of the dinner. The home dressing on your salad is the best I have ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant... you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank DTaxMan