“"SURPRISE"”
Review of T9C Guest Lodging

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bandera
T9C Guest Lodging
Ranked #13 of 24 Specialty Lodging in Bandera
Fort Worth, Texas
“"SURPRISE"”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I moved from beautiful Bandera to the city for a better paying career and decided I needed to surprise my mother and get a well deserved break. I knew about T9C because several of my Houston friends had stayed in Tin Lizzy and Rustler's Roost. This place is awesome and I will tell more friends about the well kept property and friendly owners. I chose "Rustler's Roost" because it is closer to the hot tub and loved the location. The trailer has a screened in porch, very clean and had every utensil needed (like at home). Even had food and better yet, chocolate! What place does that? Beds were comfortable and plenty of air conditioning for July weather. Close to town and walking distance to night life if beautiful Bandera. The owners, Joanna and Chris were most enjoyable. They seem to enjoy each and ever guest on somewhat of a personal level. I can't say enough good things about T9C Guest Lodging. Just book early because there are only five of these wonderful RV's on site.

Thank you Joanna and Chris for taking time to spend with me and my mother when I visited. Best place I've stayed in 10 years or more.

D. J. Davis
Fort Worth, Texas

Room Tip: They are all very nice and clean.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The T9C was great! Our whole party of four families stayed there over Riverfest weekend. We had 4 of the 5 trailers. All of the trailers were comfortable, clean and well appointed. We were all able to gather together and visit at the end of the day. Each trailer has a BBQ area and fire pit but there is also an area you can gather as a group. The owner helped my daughter feed deer out of her hand! She thought that was super cool! The grounds were well maintained and peaceful. Very close to downtown area and the River park. We will stay here again!

Kelly Peters
Austin, Texas

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Temple, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This place was Awesome!!! My husband and I and my Uncle stayed in Ms. Lilly and my brother and his wife and my dad stayed in Tin Lizzie. After a long day of riding this place was just what we needed. We were nervous because we did not know about the whole travel trailer thing but, WOW, it was better than a lot of nice hotels I have stayed at. The units were spotless, stocked with utencils, the beds were very comfortable! The bath facilities in the units were very clean and the hot water was just that! The AC was great! The grounds were very well maintained and very peaceful! Large trees and areas to sit in the evening breeze. There was an open area for a fire pit with a grate that could be used to BBQ hot dogs etc. The owner was very helpful and courteous! Just cannot say enough good things about this place!!!! We will definitely be back!!!
DeeAnn Griffin
Temple, TX

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Troy, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great place to stay and great people running..... We were running late did not get to check in ahead of time....owners just told us which trailers we were in that night and we would take care of things in the morning...... Nice and peaceful....... we will stay again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Beautiful location. Nice people. Quiet and family friendly. Bbq and fire pits. Watched 15 deer feed 20yds away from my camper at sunset! Fell in love the first twenty minutes of being here. We will definitely be returning!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Rio Grande City, Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were traveling to San Antonio. Easter weekend for a Doctor appointment on Easter Monday. The hotel in San Antonio where we had reservations refused us because we travel with our small dog...(I had shown pet w/ party) so I had my family and Nowhere to stay..ended up in Bandera and the Tin Lizzy. It was a great weekend and we have been back 2 more times and plan to return every month for a weekend get-away. My seven year old daughter loves all the wildlife as do we and my teenage son loves the peace and quite. We call it our HOME AWAY FROM HOME. Joanna and Chris check with you and make sure you are happy and have everything you need. Love it!!!

Room Tip: Great place to stay nothing else to say.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had overflow guests for a weekend house party recently, and a friend suggested T9C as an good place to send our friends. They stayed in Tin Lizzy, and said it was really clean and cozy, and that Jo and Chris couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We went over to pick them up to go to dinner, and were impressed by how cute the owner has decorated the trailers. It was surprisingly quiet for being in town--Bandera is sometimes loud, depending on what's happening that weekend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Keelie H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandera
Bandera Guest House with A Place To Stay
Flying L Hill Country Resort
River Oak Inn & Restaurant
Medina River Ranch Resort
Medina River Ranch Resort
#19 of 24 in Bandera
Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort

Been to T9C Guest Lodging? Share your experiences!