“Wednesday Dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Cypress TX
“Wednesday Dinner”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is casual. Staff is friendly. Menu is diverse enough for a group and what we ate was very good. My cocoanut cream pie was delicious.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Good steak”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were staying on a nearby ranch for a week and wanted to have a meal outside of the ranch and visit Bandera.

A couple of the wranglers recommended Brick's so we chose on that basis and pleased that we did.

I had a rib-eye and my better half a chicken salad. Both were tasty and my steak was just how I wanted. The sides were generous and we left content.

I would add my recommendation following eating at Brick's.

• Visited December 2013
Long Beach, Mississippi
“Ok food, high priced.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stopped by for some steak.. Just after Christmas . The meat itself was good but the portions were very small, consider the price of it. The cost would be understandable in a high class fine dining restaurant but not on a plain place like this. We will not be back.

Visited December 2013
“King Ranch Chicken Enchiladas!!! MMMMMM!!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

King Ranch Chicken Enchiladas!!! MMMMMM!!! They serve tea in mason jars and the food is amazing...although the sweet tea isn't quite sweet enough for my native Virginia-sweet-tea tastes, but that was easily fixed with some sugar packets!

• Visited December 2013
Adra, Spain
“Good home cooking”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This restaurant offers great home-cooked food and it's good quality. I had the home-made meatloaf and my husband had the liver and onions. Excellent food and lots of it! Well worth a visit. Buffet breakfast is served on a Saturday and Sunday. Fresh made-to-order omelettes are great.

Visited November 2013