I think we were the first guests to stay in this accommodation which is a 2 minute drive from the main site. It was sooo peaceful and relaxing here, and had everything you could need. Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and separate dryer, massive TV, recliner sofas. Only one suggestion: a few chairs and a table for the front porch (they may be there by now).
Would have liked to have stayed longer but there wasn't much going on in Bander when we visited.
Overall a great choice (Sycamore).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven rustic western style cottages with porches plus king or queen & twin size beds, coffee makers, mini refrigerators, microwaves, ceiling fans, cable TV, Heat & AC, free wifi. Nestled in the trees across from the beautiful Medina River and City Park where you can swim,tube or fish. Centrally located close to golf, tennis, swimming, restaurants, museums, shopping, and great nightlife with plenty of dancing. Children and pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your River Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Front Hotel Bandera
- River Front Motel Bandera, Texas