“Every one should eat here at least once.”
Review of Grotto Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grotto Grill
Cuisines: American
Bandera
“Every one should eat here at least once.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

awesome awesome food! It is all good.I love the Cesar salad.

Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful food and good service.”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I was quite surprised by the food. With Bandera being a small town, I wasn't expecting much from the pizza, however I couldn't of been more wrong. Salmon was also very good.

Visited January 2012
“DELICIOUS - unique, especially for the area....”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The reviews are right, go knowing you will have to wait and you will not be disappointed! Jason, the owner and chef, has put together an amazing menu of pizzas, entrees that include steak, lamb, pork chops and fish. The sandwiches are the best, my favorite is the seared tuna with an Asian flair. Jason and Becca have recently started serving lunch on Thursdays and Fridays as well as being open on Friday and Saturday nights, the additional hours area a real plus. Look elsewhere if you want dessert after your meal, it is a rare to find dessert on the menu - disappointing for those of us who have a sweet tooth.
Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

“Oasis in cowboy town”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Great hand made pizza, gourmet sandwiches, pasta, selection of craft beers. Not your standard meat and 3.

1 Thank Carl C
The Woodlands, Texas
“worth the drive from anywhere!”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

11/1/2011
just go! read no more! get in the car..hurry there! I stop everytime I am in town! only 4 times now..I live in the Woodlands but have land in Pipe Creek..The Woodlands is close to Houston..we have MANY places to eat, but nothing as good as Grotto! I would go fast, I am planning to kidnap him and move him to someplace here in The Woodlands so I can have a good meal outside my kitchen!! the steak was great, the service is slow..but because everything is made fresh! I had a burger there once and finished the WHOLE thing! and I am NOT a big eater!!!

• Visited October 2011