“Misread review.” 4 of 5 bubbles

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Misread review.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Not only has Charles Gregory responded to a statement of opinion I posted on Bandera Cabaret with the wrong location in his reply but failed to understand that although I have many bikers as friends and use to own a motorcycle myself, I preferred Bandera in the days when it harkened to a crowd that was more in line with it's claim to fame as Cowboy Capital of The World...ie....Cowboys. That has nothing to do with having prejudicial views of groups of people. It has A LOT to do with personal perception of past history versus present atmosphere. I tell the upside and downside (as I see it ) to every attraction or location I visit and Bandera, Texas is no exception. I have been bouncing in and out of Bandera for over 30 years and I'm sure I'll continue to do so whether the town is overun with cowboys...or bikers. :)

Visited June 2013
3 Thank bobinman1

Stephenville, Texas
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Once was a hopping place !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Bandera is fun but not nearly as much fun as it used to be before the biker crowd took over. It was a favorite haunt and the Cabaret was the place to go and listen to talented musicians and eat a decent bite of grub. Times have changed.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank bobinman1
Bandera, Tx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Currently not open- check status”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2009

Check with chamber of commerce on status of this historic place before making it part of your plans. Investors have been trying to buy it to use as a music museum. It's up for sale, so if you want a piece of Bandera history, bring your checkbook.

2 Thank ChuckySkydiver