See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Came in from Bryan Texas for a family wedding I always stay here they are improving all rooms looks a lot nicer. I also have family that live right down the road that is always a plus never had any issues with staying here glad that they are making improvements!!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Decent hotel. Clean sheets, clean towels, friendly staff, hot water, and ac. Carpet is very worn and stained, but this hotel is undergoing renovation. Had no problems staying with my dogs, so that always makes it pleasent.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

The stay was alright. The staff wasn't so welcoming. I had to ask for an iron because there was none in the room. The toilet overflowed. No free breakfast just juice and coffee. The only good thing about it is I had a place to lay my head, because my home is being renovated.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my family. Staff was friendly had zero problems. Definitely would stay again.
Nice, quite smells clean when u walk in place. I've stayed at a lot of motel 6 before and this one is pretty decent had no complaints.
I just hate the reviews on here because it sounds like a bunch of broke people reviews.
We all have a choice as to where we choose to stay!!!! I'm sorry u didn't have enough money to stay at a Hyatt or Omni!! It's MOTEL 6 people what do u really expect here??

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

Don't stay here it is in a bad neighborhood and it use to be la quinta and now it motel 6. The rooms smells they don't clean sheets and bathroom is dirty. There is serval hotel in sea go ville. It smelt like weed and smoke and people are crazy at nights . Cars got broken into

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business