“Good Business Stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Balch Springs
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good Business Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I found that the location was very convenient for my business purpose. The room was very clean and it smelled good. The bed was very comfy. The front desk attendant both at check-in and check-out were very courteous. The breakfast was OK and satisfying (the waffles were really good). I found the hotel to be a very good deal for the value.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Paris, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

I have stayed here many times and it is always great. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The room is clean with everything you need, great breakfast, and love the location. The pool is always clean and tidy. I will be staying here my next trip to this area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

First, the ladies at the front desk were very nice and accomodating. The room was nice size, clean, and beds comfortable. Breakfast is ok if you're not starving and need a snack. The warning is that we were traveling from SC to AZ with rental truck. The hotel has parking for trucks and rv's. I parked the truck under a light and next morning went to put bags in back of truck. I found the lock had been cut and we lost quite a bit of things. Not much police could do, that said if you're traveling with rental truck and decide to stay here, this is what might happen.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank wrome54
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

I needed a hotel room near Seagoville, that had 2 bedrooms, a coffee maker, breakfast and a pool. I found exactly what I wanted, plus a refridgerator and a microwave, for about $100 per night.
The bed was comfy, our 2 daughters each had their own bed, and shared a TV in their room. My husband claims to have gotten the best sleep, and now he is sure we need a pillowtop mattress :) I like the abundant fluffy pillows that are piled up on the beds :D
Our room was quiet and peaceful. The pool, although small, was very clean and never crowded.
I enjoyed the sunny side breakfast about five times this week. One of the mornings, I had discovered the waffle batter was empty, and had grabbed something else instead. One of the lovely ladies that work here came to check the breakfast area, noticed that I'd been unable to make a waffle. She refilled the machine, and then made a waffle for me, and get this, she didn't think it was good enough, and she made another! I never had a complaint the whole week I was here.

• Stayed July 2011
Days Inn Mesquite Rodeo TX
Days Inn Mesquite Rodeo TX
#9 of 18 in Mesquite
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas

Been to Hotel Balch Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Balch Springs

Property: Hotel Balch Springs
Address: 12875 Seagoville Road, Balch Springs, TX 75180-4031 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Balch Springs)
Location: United States > Texas > Balch Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Balch Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Balch Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Balch Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Balch Springs