See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Very nice place to stay. Very quite, extremely clean both inside and outside, helpful staff, comfortable large beds in spacious rooms with amenities, great breakfast, Walmart directly in front, lots of nearby places to eat within walking distance, 3 major gas station, quick on and off the freeway. Wifi fast and always worked with no delay. Stay here, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Heard nothing of our neighbors coming or going. Quite everywhere.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Red-Super-Hero
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed over night while passing through Dallas Texas. It was amazingly clean (The room). The breakfast was packaged muffins with bananas available. The coffee was .... not right. The bananas were Brown but it was ok since I was only sleeping over. The bed was comfortable. The room was very basic but clean .it was right off the highway which Is why I choose it. There's eating places all around the hotel. The staff was 50/50. The person who checked me in was great the person who checked me out was not friendly at all , she seemed to be mad or upset.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Hotel is new or just renovated, bed was good and clean and that's all about good thinks. About bad:
1. We've found dirty towels with smell like it was cleaned with no detergent at all and towels was with some black curly hair (see photo pls).
2. We've got 3 "premium" soaps, but no shampoo at all.
3. Parking lot is very small
4. Breakfast - I have no idea why in description they say "free breakfast", but what I saw is really small snack bar near the lobby. Some times you can find more just in room in good hotel.

Room Tip: avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and doesnt smell stuffy. The inside looks really upscale like a 4 star hotel. The beds are extra comfortable and the linens are clean. The staff is SUPERB, very professional and hospitable. They actually came to my room to help me set the tv to my Netflix account. They have really good rates and the manager Ben is Awesome. I tell all my family and friends about this hotel

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank tperry26
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

I will never stay at this place again very loud place next to highway 635, staff are very DISRESPECTFUL and my car got broken in to and the radio stolen as well as my kids toys, and computer , the manager said, ( oh well you shouldn't leave things in your trunk). Don't stay unless you want to have your things stolen from you like we did.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Jimmy W
Scottish-Inns-Suites, General Manager at Scottish Inns & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

This is a FALSE accusation.
There is no record of this incident at our property.
And doesn't describe our facility.
Scottish Inns & Suites takes false reviews seriously and will investigate this further.