I will start with the hostess who approached me with food in her mouth and all over her chin. Then I ordered cheese enchiladas and got chicken. Also she did tell me the plate was hot but it was scalding and accidentally touched it 3 times. I guess that's my fault but I think they literally cooked the food on the plate it was so hot. Had three red marks after meal. The food was so so. There was a film of grease floating on my beans so I didn't try them.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.