“A coffee house in a small town”

San Miguel Coffee Co.
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This restaurant rivals Panara Bread in sandwiches, soups, coffee, tea, cold beverages, and relaxation. San Miguel is located on the square in a restored building, with the most beautiful stained glass windows. There is a restaurant side with tables for 4-8, a cozy side with low couches and coffee tables for small gatherings, and a banquet room in the back where Franklin County Rotary Club meets once a month at 7:00a.m. It is a little bit of big city in a small town--Winchester, TN. Stop by before a movie at the Oldham!

1  Thank Cecelia S

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love the salads here. Strawberry salad ( spinach ) as well as grilled chicken salads are made fresh here every day. I enjoy viewing the stained glass art and paintings in this restored building that was once a bank located on the square of Winchester. They also have specialty coffees and sodas.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This restaurant has a very boho atmosphere that is very appealing. I was confused on the manner of ordering since it was my first visit. I ate the chicken panini and it was delicious. The focaccia bread especially made the sandwich exceptional. The potato salad was just ok. I prefer a mayo based, but this was mustard. I likely would have enjoyed the pasta salad more.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

San Miguel's is a wonderful coffee shop that has a variety of sandwiches and soups along with their coffees and desserts. I especially love The Works panini. Their cheesecake is awesome, also. Take time to relax and enjoy the ambiance.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

My colleagues and I met here for a Saturday morning training session. We started with coffee at 10 am and finished with lunch around 12:30. All of it was fantastic. The coffee drinks were less expensive than what I'm used to paying in Murfreesboro. I completely enjoyed my soup and 1/2 sandwich for only $8.00. It also includes a side and I HIGHLY recommend getting the pasta as the side dish. Creamy and yummy! Everyone in our group loved it. I also enjoyed the Baked Potato Soup. With all the various toppings that came with it, I was hoping for a little bit more flavor from my roast beef sandwich, but still quite good. I loved the bread it was on. Our group was able to spread out around a large table with comfy chairs in the side room. It was perfect for our 3 hour meeting. We will be back again. Thanks San Miguel!