“Best coffee shop in the area!”

San Miguel Coffee Co.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Coffee, fresh pastries, soups and sandwiches. Breakfast or lunch, it's a great place to be. Quiet and comfortable wireless-access seating area also. I eat here about once a month. I'd stop for coffee every day if it was on my route.

There are newer reviews for San Miguel Coffee Co.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The coffee is great, and I also enjoy the sandwiches. The strawberry salad is my favorite thing on the menu. This building used to be a bank, and there is a playroom for children in the old vault. Free wireless access is provided.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

When I'm at home, I can't bring myself to just relax. So, I grab which ever book I'm reading and head to the Square and San Miguel cafe. The coffee is always fresh and there is plenty of room to sit and relax. Free wifi is available and when I first moved here in April of this year, it took AT&T almost 4 weeks to hook up internet at my house. Without skipping a beat, I woul head for San Miguel's daily and keep up with my intrnet friends, mail and some business. If you live in or pass through Winchester, TN., you owe it to yourself for lunch or just coffee. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This place is really nice on the inside. Great to see and enjoy the food. The best treat was looking the place over while enjoying the food. The people have really done an excellent job of furnishing this establishment.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great little cafe with smoothies, desserts and coffee. We've been there twice and enjoyed it both times.