“Not Bad....”

Hollywood Grill & Fun Center
Franklin, Kentucky
“Not Bad....”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The several times that I have eaten here the food was good and the owners polite. However some of the wait staff were a bit much (complaining about life and sharing problems).

Visited April 2012

White House
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't stop here”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Last time I went to Hollywood's was over 5 years ago. That trip should have been my last. Went to Hollywood's tonight (4/12/12) wasted 23 bucks on bad food and bad attitude. My wife and I ordered Malaysian (curry) chicken with rice, I ordered an egg roll as a side and My wife ordered a side salad. The food took way too long to get to us, 20 to 30 minutes.The pepper factor was so overwhelming that the sparse food in the watery down dish had no flavor, a few pieces of broccoli and carrots, 1 mushroom, chicken that was fused together in one large clump. The rice served on the side was clumped but was supposed to be fried rice. We are used to curry and spice in our food, but the curry was even masked by the use of excessive hot pepper. The food was not edible due to the level of heat. To make things worse I never got the egg roll and my wife's salad was swimming in ranch dressing. This even gets better, the service was a joke, when asked about the food by our server we told her it was not ok, her response, "Sorry", we asked for our bill, and at the register the cashier asked, "Was it good," and I responded "NO", and then the cashier mumbled back a portion of "orry", We paid the bill they talked among themselves as we walked out. They did not make it right. The best part is I live about 4 blocks from this place and I work about 2 miles from it, and will tell All of our bad experience. Also, won't make the same mistake in another 5 years. I have to give them one star to post this but would not give even that.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Richard L
Southern US
“Above average Small Town Place with Ice Cream.”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

The Good: Clean, Neat, Local, decent service
The Bad: Average Food, Not much variety.

I love a local place and I have eaten at Hollywood 4 times. It's not a bad place. It's a neat little building in central White House. I have not had a bad meal here but I have never had anything memorable either. The service is good, the place is clean and decently decorated. They have Ice Cream by the scoop for desert.

• Visited September 2011
Cottontown, Tennessee
“A Great Value”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The menu is extensive with both Japanese, American, and a combination of the two. There's a play table in one of the rooms which allowed my wife and I a few moments piece. The game room is nice and I believe birthday guests get their meal free. Very kid friendly. My wife and I love hibachi and it is typically pretty pricey. However, this is the same food but even my dish of rice, steak, vegetables, and shrimp was less than $10. I even got a salad with very fresh lettuce. The ginger dressing is very good. I love that you can order single egg rolls (.99 each) so you don't have to buy a plate of them for $6. They have hand dipped ice cream for dessert which is definitely unique. This restaurant truly tries to fill a dining/entertainment need in White House. You get a good meal and the kids can play while you enjoy adult conversation.

• Visited January 2012
White House, Tennessee
“Good food..”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We have been going to Hollywood for years. Good value. Good food. Noisy at times.