“Great Mexican Food!”

Los Agaves Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in White House
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 23, 2012

While traveling along I-65, my wife and I decided we should stop for dinner before arriving at our hotel. We saw a sign for Los Agaves and decided to give it a try. Well, we were thrilled with our decision to stop. The food was very good as well as the service. Things started out very well with warm, delicious chips with very nice salsa. I ordered the chicken taquitos and my wife got chicken enchilladas (with flour tortillas) ala carte, as well as stir fried vegetables. Both dishes arrived quickly and were very tasty. The fried vegetables were like a fajita mix, without any meat. My wife also got a marguerita which did not skimp on the taquilla. Overall, we were very pleased and will return here when traveling between Florida and Illinois. Even with drinks, our bill came to a little less than $20.

1  Thank Illinois_John