“Would definitely stay here again.”

Hampton Inn White House
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in White House
GreenLeadersSilver level
Alabama
“Would definitely stay here again.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed one night here although I was attending a concert in Portland (15 minutes away) . I chose this hotel because the hotels in Portland had bad reviews. I was very pleased with my stay here. The property is fairly new, very clean, and just off I-65. The front desk staff was very friendly and efficient, the room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was very good. Even though it was a frigid night, the room temperature was comfortable, there was plenty of hot water, a refrigerator, and a microwave oven in the room.

The price includes a full hot breakfast, and there are fast food places and a Cracker Barrel within walking distance.

I made the reservation less than a week before my stay, but had no trouble booking a room. The hotel called a day or two before the day of travel to let me know that the pool, sauna, and whirlpool would be out of service during my stay in case I wanted to change my arrangements (dates and/or hotel). Since I rarely use a hotel's pool, this was not a problem for me, but I thought it was extraordinarily good customer service for the staff to be so considerate of their booked guests.

I have stayed at Best Western hotels all over the U.S. many, many times in the last 30 years with almost never a complaint. I can always trust the Best Western brand to provide clean, safe, comfortable lodging at a reasonable price. This is important not just for myself, but because I frequently travel with my mother who is in her 70s, and I want to make sure she has a stress-free, comfortable experience. I will definitely stay here if I need lodging in this area again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn White House, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus, White House, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed their expectations and provide legendary service. We look forward to your return stay. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Malden, IL, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

motel almost new rooms clean as well as quest areas we did not use pool, fitness center, or wi/fi. breakfast was adequate got us on the road and saved us money. I would stay here again good location and many places to eat right in the area..Staff was friendly and helpful

Houghton, Michigan
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We traveled with 4 kids (ages 10 and under). It is hard to find nice hotels with room enough for everyone (including a pack n play). Loved the mini-bar area with a sink. A bit noisy due to large gap between door and carpet. We could've put a towel down to block some of the noise. Nice, warm pool. Very comfortable pillows

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus, White House, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed their expectations and provide legendary service. Our indoor pool/hot tub and fitness center provide a great setting for a fun filled day of activities. We look forward to your return stay. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
West Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed here during the holidays while visiting family.. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The rooms were very clean, and I am picky, and quiet. The bed was comfortable also. We did not have breakfast there, so I can't comment on that, but the coffee was good. The internet worked well.We stayed here last year and will definitely do it again when we come back for our granddaughter's graduation in May. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus, White House, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed their expectations and provide legendary service. I appreciate your comments and will personally share them with our great team members. We look forward to your return stay. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Waukegan, United States
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were very road tired and were treated the best and felt like they were concerned about us getting some much needed rest, which we did. Last year at this same time we stayed at the Holiday Inn right by this Best Western and it was the most awful experience we've ever had at a hotel for various reasons and I would rather sleep on the street than at that or any other Holiday Inn again, as they don't care about their patrons and they charge way to much for what you get in the quality of their rooms, especially when over half of a hotel is under reconstruction and they still charge full price and then some. We would recommend this location of the Best Western Plus to anyone that is traveling thru this area. Keep up the great work and especially keep your night check in clerk, she is a great asset to you and your establishment. Best night sleep we've ever had at a hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Sugar Hill, United States
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I came to this hotel to visit our daughter and her family for Christmas. We always have to stay in a hotel when we visit her because she has 4 teenagers, a husband and only a 3 bedroom house. We generally stay at this Best Western hotel because of the location, only about a 20 minute drive to her house. Also the hotel is fairly new and in good condition. We first stayed here when the hotel was only a few months old and have been coming back once or twice a year ever since. The rooms are large and the amenities in the room (TV, Internet, Refrigerator, Microwave etc) all work as advertised. The AARP rate for a room with a King Size bed is reasonable and the breakfast is an added attraction. Although if you want greater variety for breakfast you are within walking distance of an excellent Cracker Barrel. On the down side for the first time since we started staying here, the bed was uncomfortable. I woke up each day with a terrible backache. I don't know if it was the bed or me. I sleep at home on a Tempur Pedic mattress and generally don't sleep on a innerspring mattress. But I have been sleeping on my Tempur Pedic for 10 years and, as I said, have been staying at this hotel since it was new. This was the first time I have had a problem with the bed. I will continue to stay at this hotel because it is the best of the bunch in the area where it is located.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I'm extremely pleased with the hospitality the staff and management showed us on our visit. We had 3 kids and a dog with us so traveling isn't easy. While we ran into an issue in our room, we spoke with the General Manager, Mike, prior to checking out and he took care of us. I'm confident in speaking to him this was an isolated incident and is not how things are normally done. We would be more than happy to stay with them again. Customer service was at its best here and that is a rarity anymore.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus, White House, TN. We love taking care of our guests and look for ways to exceed their expectations and provide legendary service. Thank you for your comments and I will personally share them with our wonderful team members. We look forward to your return stay. Tim Rice, Mountaintop Management, LLC.
Also consider these accommodations in or near White House
#1 of 2 in Portland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin

Been to Hampton Inn White House? Share your experiences!