Quality Inn White House
$70
$69
$59
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$60
  • Pool
Motel 6 White House(White House)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanplace to staysausagelet them knowtwin bedsmicrowave and small fridgebit datedcracker barrel right next doorfirst floortrip homeoff the highwaybreakfast buffetswitch roomscomfortable stayvisiting familywaffleswalmart
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed one night at this Quality Inn and were extremely satisfied. The room was very clean and spacious. It was really nice to be able to park right in front of the room as it makes hauling luggage, etc. much easier. The shower was great; no wimpy, cramped shower here. There was even a good hair dryer! The beds were really comfortable. Towels were adequate in number. They weren't particularly thick, but certainly able to do the job. One thing that really impressed me was the gentleman at the front desk when we checked in (and out). He was so very nice and very professional. We will definitely stay here on our next trip through Tennessee.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deb S
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was one of the CLEANEST Quality Inns we have stayed in. The room was exceptionally clean, ground floor with an exterior door entrance. It was quiet and comfortable. Our room was located right next to the entry of the dining area for the continental breakfast and we never heard a sound. Breakfast was very nice, and the employees were all very pleasant. We will use this hotel every time we travel through the area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim W
qualityinnwh, General Manager at Quality Inn White House, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for your amazing review and we really appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Stayed here during a cold snap in December for 2 days. The place is very easy to find at exit 108 off Int 65.

Check in was a breeze. The room was clean, the bed was hard, but bouncy and does not offer much support. The four pillows felt lumpy, but had no issues finding good position. Just in case bring your own. The room had mini fridge (turned on) and microwave (the clock was so bright thta it could be used as a night light; I covered it up to be able to sleep). Flat screen TV with plethora of channels & HBO.

Breakfast is average with eggs omelets, sausage, cereal & white bread only, but no yogurt or whole wheat bread. Bananas were the only fruit available.

Plenty of fast food choices walking distance away like Hardee's, Zaxby's, and others, as is Wal-Mart.

The place was very quiet; reason being was that I counted less than dozen cars on both nights.

The only issue I encountered was non existent entry door seals. The first, very windy & cold night one could feel the cold air yard away from the closed door resulting in the window heater running all night long without turning off. The next night with no wind the unit shut off frequently.

Overall good stay and when in area would not mind at all staying again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KHL12
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My sister and I had to go to White House, Tenn for a funeral and went on line to find a hotel. I have stayed at Quality Inns before and always seemed pleasant. This one was no disapointment. It was very clean and hospitable. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the noise level was very low. There is a free breakfast that is very good. The only thing I would suggest is that breakfast ended at 9:00. I think 10:00 would be much better for the guests, especially after a long nights drive, it would be nice to be able to sleep in a little bit before breakfast. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel for over night stays.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandco L

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you liked our hotel. Looking forward to serve you in the future.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I spend 5 weeks continiusly and I was very happy with Cleanness , Breakfast und the helpfull staff. I am a german citycen and I checked all the Hotels in this area Springfield and White House and I in january I come back for another 2-4 weeks,,,!

Room Tip: i had a smoker Room , which didend smell smoky at my arrival,,,! (215)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business