“Excellent stay!”

Quality Inn White House
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in White House
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The room was excellent and clean was the operative word. The bedspreads were new and the bed linens were like a 5 star hotel. I really like the no pet policy of the Inn unlike so many of the roadside motels nowadays. I will definitely stay at this one again when the need arises.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The motel was very clean. Beds were comfortable. It is the older style with outside entrances. The breakfast was below average. No waffle maker and eggs not enticing. With taxes it was about $100 which is expensive for this motel. There was a Cracker Barrel next door and basically just fast food places otherwise. Overall, adequate for a night's stay but not outstanding.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here for a week while visiting Nashville. All the employees were very pleasant and helpful. Front desk assisted in some restaurants to visit. Rooms were very clean and beds were the most comfortable that I had ever slept on. Breakfast was good and always on time. We were on the back side on hotel where it was extremely quiet.

Room Tip: We did not use fitness room or pool so can't say anything about those.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
qualityinnwh, General Manager at Quality Inn White House, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for your review and we really appreciate your business. Hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

*The rooms themselves were ok to stay in ....but it definitely felt like I was in a cheap motel!
*They advertise Free Hot Breakfast but they really shouldn't because the manager put out food that the FDA would consider trash! I ate because I was hungry but later I couldn't stand my stomach!! Aside from that I asked if I could have more bread because they ran out and the manager said: "Are you going to finish what you already have on the table! I just told him: Never mind then and he didn't apologize or anything...He closed down breakfast like 20 minutes before he advertised breakfast is available.......JUST PLAIN RUDE AND UNACCEPTABLE! If you are going to stay here DON'T TOUCH THEIR FOOD you might get sick

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brenda J
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I checked in at 3 am after a 10 hour drive with my family of 3 small children. When we got to the room the and turned on the a/c it was so loud the kids where scared. Then I went int the restroom the toilet seat was almost off the hinges. Then the microwave was dirty and didn't close. I went to the front and told him what I found his answer was "are you sure I never had any complaints about that before." He moved my room unhappily but he did it. By the time I got back to the room my husband had laid the kids down, before I could even get them up the front desk staff busted into the room to see if I was telling the truth. He said "oh they laid in the bed this room has to be cleaned, he won't be happy in the morning." On the way to the new room that I was told he did not have I counted at least 5 empty rooms. When we got to the second room it was better except for the hair in the tub that I cleaned myself. The next morning we where treated so rudely by the front desk staff I decided to check out. The breakfast was cold and nothing for kids. When I was using the computer my kids played on the side walk right next to the window where I could see them and the clerk came out to tell them to quiet down and ask me if I was checking out of the room I reserved for 7 days. I felt unwanted by their staff all around. At check out the clerk informed me he was the GM and asked how was the second room. I explained my check in to him and he made excuses for his staff. And told me about the remodeling that has been going on for 2 years. If you want a cheap room with rude staff then stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

real nice rooms, very good hot breakfast and friendly service. Make reservations ahead of time because they did fill up. Check-in was very simple. We had one room with a king bed and one room with 2 queen beds. Don't try to call from room to room it goes to voice mail instead of going through. The rooms are very Quite.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
qualityinnwh, General Manager at Quality Inn White House, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and your wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again in future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way back to Michigan. We were dead tired when we finally arrived at 10p.m. and were pleasantly surprised when we opened our door. The room was spotless, and the bed was extremely comfortable! The room we received was at the very end, ground floor, and extremely quiet, which we needed for our rest before tackling a long drive the next day. I was sorry that we could not stay the following day to enjoy the pool! It also looked very inviting. We would definitely stay here again on our way back home!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
qualityinnwh, General Manager at Quality Inn White House, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank You for your wonderful review and staying at Quality Inn, White House,TN. We look forward to seeing you again in future and serve you. We really appreciate your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near White House
#2 of 2 in Portland
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
#6 of 18 in Goodlettsville

Been to Quality Inn White House? Share your experiences!