“Coupon”

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Coupon”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Coupon

That is what got me in here. I needed to be close to, but not in, Nashville and White House was where I pulled off. And the best coupon deal was the Days Inn.

Somewhere I saw that the rooms were ‘newly remodeled,’ if so, I could not tell. They are nice, beds were good, sink area looked new. But the carpet was worn through near the bath room, the tub had cigarette burns on it, the TV was old style … just didn’t look ‘new.’

But for me it works … clean, quiet and cooled. I don’t need ‘new’ or the perks.

The parking lot is shared with the restaurant next door. It is large but not really room for big rigs. One did pull in the night I was there … straight in. And once the restaurant closed they would be able to back around enough to get out. Otherwise one would have to either back in from or out onto the street. Plenty of room for smaller trucks.

Breakfast was the basic plus the make your own waffle.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jay P, General Manager at Days Inn White House, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
We are glad you had a good stay with us. We offer a tremendous value for the amenities we offer. Please visit us soon. Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Indiana
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Room, furniture, sink, sheets looked clean. Behind table between beds very dirty with beer caps. No bottom fitted sheets, which was weird. The bottom sheet was clean but just thrown onto bed with no tucking in. While driving thru parking lot back to room there was a stack of filthy mattresses sitting right where customers could see, which was immediately alarming after having already paid for our room! I quickly checked our mattress which did look newer and was clean. The mattresses in parking lot needed to be removed immediately, Surely Days Inn company would advise these managers more on some ways of sprucing up the place just for the companies name sake. The empty dead looking brick flower boxes could use some colorful perennials and shrubs would definitely help make this place more enticing. We had been to a lot of hotels in the past couple weeks including some Days Inn that were not like this at all.

Room Tip: For the money it is a good's night rest, but there could be some improvements.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jay P, General Manager at Days Inn White House, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
We are sorry that we did not live up to your expectations, we are currently in the middle of a renovation of the rooms and public space which will be completed very soon. Please visit us soon. Thanks again.
Montreal
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We picked this hotel for its location on our drive from point A to point B. Our room was clean, except for mould on the shower head, which was also mounted too low to use easily. The free wifi worked in our room. The breakfast area of the hotel is very small, but it was not crowded when we were there. The breakfast food selection was small. The is a motel style establishment, without corridors. The location was good for easy off, easy on to the interstate highway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jay P, General Manager at Days Inn White House, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thanks for your recent stay with us. We have addressed any issues you had in the room and are working towards a resolution. We are glad you had a good stay. Thanks.

Jay
Hope Mills, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was booked at this location by an Expedia.com employee, telling me that it was a short drive from downtown Nashville, that the location was good and the hotel had a good rating. Well, when I pulled up to the hotel with my child, we were a bit worried. I checked in and went to look at the room. I had asked for non smoking, and got a smoking. The desk clerk told me that it was not possible to switch me to a non smoking room. The room itself was filthy. Black dots all over the sheets, human hair on the sheets and a badly stained mattress. The bathroom was a biohazard. There was urine on the toilet seat, rim, back of toilet, floor around toilet and human hair on the same areas. The bottom of the tub had a hole in it and was black on a bisque colored tub. The air vent in the bathroom was caked with grime and dust and the floor was filthy with dirt and human hair. The door to the bathroom had black smudges all over it and the sink outside the toilet area had human hair, soap and toothpaste scum. The mirror had gunk on it and there were roaches crawling on the walls. I called Expedia and they called the front desk who then tried to put me in a non smoking room. That room had the same filth, almost exactly. It additionally had a huge blood stain at the head of the bed on the mattress, and black dots not only on the mattress but in the corners of the room on the walls. It smelled awful. There were people walking around who looked half dead, drinking beer and looking like extended stay people.

I wouldn't have left a dog in that room. It was, by far, the worst hotel room I'd ever seen.

I called back Expedia who (unlike when I made the reservations to begin with), was able to find me a room which was marginally better and a bit closer to town.

Awful experience. The Health Dept. would have a field day in that place.

Don't stay here.

Room Tip: You'd be better off sleeping in your car on the side of the road.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 217TaraM_13217
Jay P, General Manager at Days Inn White House, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We are sorry for your bad experience at our establishment. We are currently in the middle of a huge renovation and would love for you to give us another chance we know we can fulfill your expectations. Again sorry for any inconvenience.

Jay
Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
#7 of 17 in Goodlettsville

Been to Days Inn White House? Share your experiences!