Blackberry Farm
$200
$149
$144
Best Western Cades Cove Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
$55
$72
$91
$69
Luxbury Inn & Suites(Maryville)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
$89
All reviewsthe barnfly fishingthe main housebox lunchtrufflewine cellarthe cottagesthe smoky mountainsmaster gardenerfarm to tableguest housespa treatmentswood burning fireplacetasting menusinging brook cottagesdinner reservationseastern tennessee
Reviewed April 12, 2014

My staff and I were putting together a wedding here. I needed some help with cutting some metal bars to help with the cocktail reception. I asked for assistance from the maint. department and not only did they help cut, measure and assemble but it was such a sheer joy to see people enjoying there jobs and going the extra mile..

Thanks BLACKBERRY FARMS!

Christian Minnicks

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Blackberry Farm is a country hotel on a 4000-acre estate of rolling hills and woods on the edge of the Great Smokies. The basic visit is to spend a night, with dinner in their justly-famous restaurant and breakfast and lunch (or box lunches for the road) the next day. It’s an unforgettable experience. When you arrive, your car is taken by valets and you are taken to your room by golf cart buggies. You either stay in the Main House, which is convenient because breakfast and lunch are served there, or in one of a number of cottages in the surrounding woods. At dinnertime, you are taken by Lexus a half-mile across the estate to the magnificent Culinary Barn, for a superb dinner. (You will be offered the Wine List, which is the size of the New York phonebook.) After a quiet night in your beautifully-appointed bedroom, you get up for breakfast or on Sunday, 9 to 12, an equally-superb brunch.
Several things you should be aware of. The estate is open only to registered hotel guests: you can’t just pop in for lunch or to check the place out, and the Culinary Barn is not open to non-registered walk-ins. And, a 19% service charge is tacked onto your bill, so you don’t tip anyone.
If you want to spend more than one night, the hotel offers a spa and a wide variety of sporting and culinary activities, but they all come with hefty price tags. About all you can do with the basic fee is eat and enjoy the view. There are not even defined paths for walks on the estate, possibly because they would like you to sign up for a hike at $25 a person.
Just go for the overnight. You’ll love it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jack37
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We are on our way home from a memorable stay at Blackberry Farm.
We expected a great experience, and we're really surprised, on the upside.
There wasn't a wish unfulfilled.
Food was five star.
Rooms (Singing Brook) were idyllic.
Staff was unbelievably kind, gracious and thoughtful.
It was as if they were reading our minds.
The spa was exceptional, with a new facility due to open in a month.
This becomes a new standard for excellence.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jim1947
Reviewed March 1, 2014

What a wonderful experience. The food was very good and the people were friendly but were able to tell that we needed our privacy. The rooms were very clean and luxerious. We will return very soon. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2014

As someone who works in the hospitality industry, Blackberry Farm should be THE industry model for how to provide service to guests.

From the moment I arrived, the staff was friendly, attentive and seemed genuinely interested in making my stay as flawless as possible. It was clear that staff wanted to work there. One morning I had an early meeting that required me to eat breakfast earlier than was typically served, but the staff was so accommodating and made exceptions for my colleagues and I by bringing us room service early and with a smile. The gal who dropped it by said, "We wanted to give you as much time possible to eat before your meeting." Wow!

I got the chance to stay in one of the private cabins, which was absolutely beautiful, well-appointed, extremely comfortable and cozy and had beautiful woodsy views. I was in heaven. Small touches like little treats each night in our rooms, a stocked fridge and snack bar (all complimentary except for the alcohol), mood-setting music and more made the experience over-the-top.

And the food...I could go on for days about the incredible food and the wonderful culinary and serving staff. Even our boxed lunches for the drive home were impressive and 100% gourmet.

I can't wait to go back to Blackberry Farm. It's a "don't miss" for sure!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business