My wife has wanted to visit for years. We went as a surprise for two nights to celebrate 43 years of marriage. You would have to have more money than brains to go twice. Trails not maintained. Main house needs repair. To add insult to your pocketbook, at checkout a 19% gratuity is added to the already over-priced accomodations. For example, a spa manicure was $90. I sent a friendly letter about our experience to the mananger and never had the courtesy of a response. Plus our travel agent was "stiffed" on her commission.
Yes, the food was good. The rooms nice, not great. The staff friendly and helpful. For the money give me a Regent or SevenSeas cruise any day. David McInnis, San Antonio, Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of America's most celebrated intimate luxury hotels beckons discerning guests who aspire to escape modern-day frenzy and slip into a Blackberry state of mind. Situated on a pastoral 4,200-acre estate in the Great Smoky Mountains, Blackberry will show you the many reasons why it is one of the top rated properties in the world ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Blackberry Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Farm Tennessee
- Blackberry Farm Hotel Walland
- Blackberry Farm Tn
- Blackberry Farm Walland
- Blackberry Farm Inn