I visited Blackberry Farm a couple of weeks ago I must say that the staff is among the most accommodating that I have ever seen, they truly cannot do enough for you. The Barn where dinner is served is beautiful and the food is very good. We did a Skeet Shooting lesson that was great fun and the instructors were top notch.
However, the rooms were another story. We stayed in the Guest House, and the room was on the small side. Was very disappointed to experience at night that we could hear the television and guest's conversation from the room above us, could hear the person above us walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night, flush the toilet, and walk back to bed. Also was disappointing to hear other guests opening and closing their room doors all night.
My advice is to go to the Greenbriar, more activities and nicer rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of America's most celebrated intimate luxury hotels beckons discerning guests who aspire to escape modern-day frenzy and slip into a Blackberry state of mind. Situated on a pastoral 4,200-acre estate in the Great Smoky Mountains, Blackberry will show you the many reasons why it is one of the top rated properties in the world ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Blackberry Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Farm Tennessee
- Blackberry Farm Hotel Walland
- Blackberry Farm Tn
- Blackberry Farm Walland
- Blackberry Farm Inn