“Great Place!”
Review of Hospitality House

Hospitality House
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Union City
Hospitality House
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Reviewed January 12, 2010

We travel 46 weeks a year for business and this was our first time in the Union City, TN area. Read about this little hotel on TripAdviser. The reviews were good so we thought we'd give it a try. I am glad we did! The staff is GREAT and the room was clean, neat and cozy. I was pleasantly surprised and would most currently recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed July 21, 2009

The carpet was filthy and wrinkled. I asked for a refund and they said they took it off my credit card. Imagine my surprise when my statement cam in! There was the charge.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
HospitalityHouse, Manager at Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2010

We are sorry the guest had a problem with the carpet in his room being dirty, and he did not want to move to another room. We do have a regular schedule of carpet cleaning, but we often find we can have a room cleaned and within the next few days someone can spill something on it. We do strive to keep our carpets clean! This guest was issued a credit for his room the same day, but the credit card company does not post credits as quickly as they do charges. After personally speaking to the guest on the phone, he stated he would try staying with us again.

Reviewed June 24, 2009

I was travelling back to Houston after visiting my daughter in D. C. I was determined to get to western Tennessee the first day. I arrived in Union City late (after 11:00 pm) and pulled into the first motel I found, the Hospitality House. It looked great from the road and I was impressed that I was able to check in late across a desk--not through a window. I asked for a quiet room that I could park in front of so that I wouldn't have to carry my luggage up stairs. I got both. The room was clean, spacious, very reasonable and absolutely silent. I slept like a baby. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank hoffdog
Reviewed May 12, 2009

On April 19, 2009 I lefted this hotel in an er, I was sick and was throwing up blood, in extreme pain. I live 1100 miles, I lefted in a hurry trying to make it home, I didn't want to be hospitalized in TN.

My friend Juanita stayed at the hotel with me, the night before. When we proceeded to leave a friend from Troy, TN came over to help us pack. I was a great deal of pain and could not walk. They packed the truck as fast as they could, Juanita thought that Sherry picked up my shoes and vi-verse, nether the less they where lefted at the room.

I made several attempts to have my shoes return, in which I was told after calling for two
weeks, and being told we'll call you back and never happen. I finally call again and
one of the owners in which also co-owns "Green Acres Trash Homes" returns my call
only to argue of why or how would they have forgotten my shoes. And why would in try to drive home instead of going to the hospital in TN, when I live in Louisiana, Duh?
The hotel refused to not only replace my shoes but to even accept my story, or questioned what happen to them. But let me tell you this is not a 5 star hotel to begin with, more like -1 star. And housekeeping are theives and management is right with them. This hotel is filty anyway, Customer Service. hum what Service.

To Brian Keeley keep the housekeeper and the shoes you apparently need it more than I do, I don't have to steal for a living and I'm doing quite well.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends

I'm sorry the guest had her sickness. As for the shoes, the housekeepers did not find any shoes in the room when they cleaned it. If they had, we would have gladly returned them. Concerning the disparaging comment about our cleanliness, our Score for Customer Satisfaction for Cleanliness in 2009 was 94%.

Reviewed June 5, 2008

When making reservations, I was immediately impressed with the friendly and helpful manner of the reservationists, upon arrival and after a two night stay, I found this was typical of all of the staff. The motel has undergone major rennovations and is tastefully decorated and exceptionally clean. The continental breakfast is superior to many motels whose rates are much higher. After completing my business in Union City earlier than expected, I could have left and stayed in a motel nearer home, but after such a delightful experience the first night, I didn't want to leave a "winner" and take my chances at a different motel.

Should I make another visit to Union City, Hospitality House would definitely my choice of lodging. Great value, great service.
Book with confidence.

Horace Hartley
Sharpsburg, Ga.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank MarcusSharpsburg_Ga
A TripAdvisor Member
Georgetown Texas
Reviewed May 6, 2005

We had a good night sleep, and had a great breakfast in the lobby the next morning.
We have a rv now, and stay in the camp ground, but if we ever go to union city in the car, we will sure stay at the hospiatlity house.

The Johnsons, Georgetown, Texas

• Stayed: June 2002
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Detroit Mi.
Reviewed December 3, 2002

great place to stay, rooms are new, rates are cheap, staff is very friendly will definitly stay here again

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
#1 of 1 in Tiptonville
No photo provided
Budget INN
#1 of 1 in Dresden

Been to Hospitality House? Share your experiences!